Bulk reef supply group BUY 1/29/2013

FishinBob

Hey everyone getting ready to place an order wondering if anyone wanted to jump in on the group buy either pm me your last name and email address or post to the forum! Going for tuesday jan 29th!

FishinBob

Hey everyone only have 3 of 10 people in for the group buy will probably push it off for another week to get The 10 minimum! BRS usually offers 10-15% off most bRS products no commitment to buy if you don't want! Pm me or post last name and email to get on( if you have a BRS account already otherwise goto bulkreefsupply.com and create an account!

FishinBob

Woot Got 10 anyone else want in? Going to send in tomorrow at 12:01 pm est!
Who's in so far

1. Fishinbob
2. Jlight
3. Psu4me
4. MikeDee17
5. Tjr1992
6. TripleT
7. Saltfan
8. DianaKay
9. T.W.
10. Hpballer76
11. Zoaking
12. Hwdylan
13. Reeferbob
14 mtsully71

Last edited:

Tjr1992

May I ask what the point in doing a group buy is? And how does it work? And are there any specials for doing a group buy?

FishinBob

May I ask what the point in doing a group buy is? And how does it work? And are there any specials for doing a group buy?

In a group buy BRS offers a pretty good discount on most not all products 10-15% for getting 10+ people involved... No obligation, No minimum order, you pay them and they ship to you! No dividing an order and the one person reships! Easy and convenient I wont order unless I'm on a group buy worth the savings if your going for the 175$ free shipping!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I need some stuff (a refractometer) but I don't know how this works. I have ordered from BRS...just got a RO-Di 5-stage system from there. I'd like to get a discount :)

FishinBob

First if you haven't already create an account with bulkreefsupply.com that's it! Then send me your last name and email address then your in!
Group buy runs from Tuesday until following Monday.. In this case January 29- February 4th if we don't get enough names before tomorrow
February 5- February 11. You order between those 6 days pay bRS and they ship to you... They offer a 10-15% discount on most items! So you would be good to go!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
YAY! So we can "complete checkout" on Tuesday @ Bulk Reef Supply? I assume it's OK to already have stuff in our cart & just wait until then, and the group discount will be automatic?

FishinBob

YAY! So we can "complete checkout" on Tuesday @ Bulk Reef Supply? I assume it's OK to already have stuff in our cart & just wait until then, and the group discount will be automatic?

Whoa whoa whoa slow it down Diana
Nope on the Tuesday of the group buy, bulk reef supply will send an Email to you saying the group buy has started don't purchase until you receive the email or you won't get the discount! Lasts from Tuesday till following Monday... No email no discount so check spam filters and make sure you receive it

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks...I will wait for my e-mail! I already had a cart started before knowing about this. So, We're going for this next week (starting the 01-29-13 after e-mail confirms). Sorry, this is all knew to me but I'm learning about as slow as my tank cycles :)
It's fun though & I'm loving the help & support of the RS forum. It's AWESOME, and now I get a di$count too :spinner: