Search results

1. S

Chaeto $10

I have 4 fist sized clumps of chaeto to sell. $10 includes priority shipping.
  2. S

Torch Coral 'oozing' strings????

Its probably expelling waste if it's regularly eating mysis shrimp
  3. S

Chaeto for sale

2 sandwich bag size balls of chaeto for sale. Shipped priority mail for $10 each bag.
  4. S

Peeps From the TN, GA, AL area

memphis TN. We have a great store called Memfish.
  5. S

I think I have cyano algae please help

You can use a quick fix product like Chemi-Clean to kill the algae, but realize that the algae is there because of poor water conditions. Measure all your parameters and do a few large water changes to fix the problem. And don't overfeed your fish!
  6. S

75gal Seagrass/macro Pipefish tank.

cool! When do the seahorses come in?
  7. S

Avoid Aquacon.com at ALL cost!!

I have ordered from them twice without problems. Everything was well packaged and survived. However both times after ordering I noticed a jellyfish in my tank. Kinda wierd.
  8. S

SUPERCRAZY....thank you

thank you for the post!
  9. S

Hydor Koralia 3 excellent condition

Excellent condition and fully cleaned. Comes with instructions and all extra pieces. $30 shipped.
  10. S

Maxijet 1200

sold
  11. S

To anyone who uses Chemi-Pure Elite

I bought a half unit for $7-8 but I will keep your advice in mind next time. The manufacturers make it sound like it does everything.
  12. S

To anyone who uses Chemi-Pure Elite

Can I open up the bag and dump the contents into a phosphate reactor? I don't forsee any possible problems...
  13. S

Maxijet 1200

Clean and in Excellent working condition. $20 shipped.
  14. S

feather dusters/cocos???

Any kind of phytoplankton or liquid food mix like marine snow would be fine if you really want to feed them. But be stingy with feeding and only put a few drops in at each time.
  15. S

save on live rock using lava rock?

I have heard of heavy metals leaching form lava rock. Please it is easy for the channels to become clogged with dirt and detritus. It is better to use base or live rock.
  16. S

Omega 3 supplement

I know that many people use Selcon to boost w3 levels for their fish. I'm assuming the w3 in this solution comes from a marine origin. I was just wondering if anyone uses flax oil or fish oil as a supplement of omega 3s. I can't think of a difference between them.
  17. S

My 55g with pics!

Looks good so far. Get a few closeup pics and post them.
  18. S

Are these IDR's?

I had a feeling that was it. If you look closely you can see that each bulbs has its own "compartment"; however the reflector is one entire piece of molded metal. If I buy Tek II reflectors can I install them in this hood?
  19. S

Hang-on Refugium

make a small pile of live rock rubble on the bottom so pods can multiply. They will also feed off the algae you put in there.