Aquapod 24 Journal Update
  2. CharlieHustle

Aquapod 24 Journal

3. CharlieHustle

Aquapod 24 Journal

New Video Update YouTube - Reef Update
  4. CharlieHustle

AP24 stocking list?

I have a true perc, royal gramma, skunk and a wheeler goby. Everyone is doing fine in my AP24.
  5. CharlieHustle

Frogspawn Health

bump
  6. CharlieHustle

Frogspawn Health

Hey RS, I am wondering if my new frogspawn is dunzo. Is it pretty safe to say that when you can see its skeleton its dead? It still has a little flesh but I can see its skeleton coming through. Also if this head does die, it is possible for it to come back if there is still a healthy head...
  7. CharlieHustle

Buying coral online?

I have done online for some hardier corals. Lots of LPS and leathers. All have come and made it. They get shipped to my office. I usually get them at 10am and have to wait til 5 when I get off and drive 1 hour home before they get in the tank. I know it sucks not to be able to get them in...
  8. CharlieHustle

Adding Rock to Established Tank

Hi RS, I have had a healthy tank running for about 5 months now. I want to add more rock so I can have more spots for corals and make my DT a little more eye catching. My question is: If I add dead, dry rock will it cause another cycle?
  9. CharlieHustle

I Need Major Help Here!!!!

Any chance your temp is getting too high. I just had that happen to me. I found a fish dead and my frogspawn detaching. I tested water, perfect. Did a h2o change, nothing. Then realized it was 92* outside and I don't have AC or a chiller. My tank was up in the low 90s. Felt like such a dumbie...
  10. CharlieHustle

Controlling Temperature

I am using the stock hood with PC lighting. So its built to be pretty close to the water level to give it a sleek all in one look. I am going to try and move the built in return nozzles higher to get more turbulence now and shorten my light cycle. Gonna cut down from about 9 hrs of daylight and...
  11. CharlieHustle

Controlling Temperature

Hi RS, As some of you may know I experienced a water temperature related crisis about 2 weeks ago. I have an Aquapod 24 and unfortunately it got up over 92*. Killed my frogspawn, open brain and my acans :-(. When I got home from work it was too late. Since then I have purchased an AC...
  12. CharlieHustle

USS Vandenberg Sunk To Create Artificial Reef In Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqbuceVyHo
  13. CharlieHustle

new nano'er

check out Boston Reefers - Welcome! they have forums for all the LFS' in New England. I live in Boston and have a fun time checking them all out. They're all pretty close.
  14. CharlieHustle

Power Out!!!

get a straw stick it a few inches below the surface and blow..... j/k I hope I never have to deal with that problem..... I have read of people using back up battery packs to run air pumps. I think you'll be ok if its only for a few hours.
  15. CharlieHustle

Micro Bubbles

did ur skimmer break in? i have had my ap24 version in my tank for about a week and i still have a ton of bubbles.
  16. CharlieHustle

can you tell me what this is

did you link a picture?
  17. CharlieHustle

How do you Heal Damaged Corals??

Got temp stabilized, went to Best Buy and bought an air conditioner :-) Initial damage isn't as bad as I had thought. Only lost 1 Acan, Frogspawn and my Open Brain. Zoos are OK, toadstool, xenia, cabbage, mushrooms are OK. Trying my best to nurse the other Acan back to health. I think that 1 or...
  18. CharlieHustle

How do you Heal Damaged Corals??

I have been searching google all day for an answer. Anyone have any tips to save damaged corals? I had a temperature spike today. I didn't watch my tank temp as the air temp hit 90. It hurt my frogspawn pretty bad and my acans are barely clinging to life. I can see damaged areas on my open...
  19. CharlieHustle

Help!!!!

I lost one, the others, clown, wheeler goby and gramma are doing fine. I also lost my skunk cleaner. I have a pistol but i rarely see him. I hope he is ok.
  20. CharlieHustle

Help!!!!

Thanks, I'm so mad at myself. I lost some really cool stuff. D'OH!!