Buying coral online?

TenUhC

I was wondering about buying corals online. Do I need to be at my house waiting for the shipment to arrive, and get them in the water asap. Or will they be ok till I get home from work? Should I just pay extra for saturday delivery? I guess I want to know how hardy these corals can be. I am talking easy care corals. Not moderate to Expirenced level corals. Thanx

I have done online for some hardier corals. Lots of LPS and leathers. All have come and made it. They get shipped to my office. I usually get them at 10am and have to wait til 5 when I get off and drive 1 hour home before they get in the tank. I know it sucks not to be able to get them in immediately but my building doesnt have a door man so its the only way i can get a package delivered. With out having to wait for 2nd or 3rd tries. I have tried several vendors too. mr coral, i highly reccommend. I have also used some others too with success.

My line of thought is that the fish/coral must get shipped to your LFS every week. It can't hurt to ship them to me.