Help!!!!

Please help me I don't know whats HAPPENING!!!!

Came home from work yesterday and my Frogspawn has detached and is all sucked in, my acans are all sucked in and the brain looks like its dying. A fire fish goby and skunk shrimp were dead too. Recordia are shriveled too. The Zoos I have look perfect. I tested my water and all param's were perfect. I tossed in some carbon and did a 60% water change.

Can anyone help me or tell what may have happened? How I could possibly fix this?

The only thing that has changed is that I put some new corals, 2 acans and an Open Brain in on Wednesday. They came from a reputable vendor so I am confident these new additions are not the cause.
I also am breaking in a new skimmer and there were a lot of micro bubbles. I have since unplugged skimmer.

Octoman

Did you add the new skimmer right before this happened? Did you use any copper or brass fittings or valves on it? Could there have been a contaminant introduced to the tank any other way?

Oils or gas on hands, cleaning products near the tank, pesticides?

Octoman

And have you checked your salinity? Other water params?

Edit - I saw you checked, could you post the results.

No the skimmer is made of acrylic and a pump. No fittings or anything.

I am very careful to keep contaminants away from the tank. I also rinse my hands with water, like im washing them, but with out soap before i do any work in there.

I'm gonna post a full tank shot on the site in my signature.

davyr

Your wife has'nt used any polish on the furniture has she?

Whats your temp. of the tank like?

No I figured it out.

Temp got up. It was at 88. Noob mistake not to look there first.

Hope my stuff recovers, I got frozen RO water bags cooling it off now.

My temp is under control.

Should i turn my lights back on or keep them off.

I think I lost my frog spawn and an acan. Part of the brain is turning white. Just wondering if the lights would be stressful for the hurting corals.

davyr

My temp is under control.

Should i turn my lights back on or keep them off.

I think I lost my frog spawn and an acan. Part of the brain is turning white. Just wondering if the lights would be stressful for the hurting corals.

What lights are you running mate?

I lost one, the others, clown, wheeler goby and gramma are doing fine. I also lost my skunk cleaner. I have a pistol but i rarely see him. I hope he is ok.

davyr

I lost one, the others, clown, wheeler goby and gramma are doing fine. I also lost my skunk cleaner. I have a pistol but i rarely see him. I hope he is ok.

Well i hope everything is ok,i am going to have to go now caus its 01:20 over here in the U.K.Let me know how things go and i hope to hear from you soon.T.T.F.N.