new nano'er

Takara

Hey I needed copecods to feed my mandarin goby today, and when ***** about no LFS having it to a guy I was buying coral from today, he recommened me to a LFS that actually stocked it.

In discussion with the sales man, he recommened me here.

Takara

Thanks,

His name was Randy from Rumford Pet Supply in East Providence, Rhode Island, he said this place was the one to be on, I've been looking for a good forum, but there are so many out there I didn't know which one to join.

If anyone knows his name on here, LMK

jfourn

Welcome to rs how about some details about your tank oh yea here at rs we love pics..... Where u from in ri?

Takara

RI is small, but Warwick

I have a video of it, but no really good places to upload it, here are some pics:

dsc00062g.jpg

dsc00100l.jpg

dsc00103x.jpg

dsc00042yla.jpg

dsc00049a.jpg

dsc00095l.jpg

dsc00069uuv.jpg

dsc00081non.jpg

dsc00097k.jpg

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to ReefSanctuary Takara :hallo:

In order for your photos to display, please repost them using the IMG tags at imageshack.

Takara

Also if anyone has an experience with a 'mandarin goby' and want to say anything other than they are hard to keep, please share!!

lcstorc

Welcome to RS!
Glad you found us.
The difficult thing with the Mandarins is the diet as you know. Keep adding those pods. They eat thousands a day. If you can, add a fuge with cheato. They love to hide and breed in the macro.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
:welcomera to reefsanctuary, it's a great forum with lots of very nice members that are really knowledgeable & more than willing to helping in anyway, all you have to do is ask
745.gif

Nice pics - good luck with your Mandarin, I know I see lots of copepods on sale on e-bay, if that helps any.

Takara

Thanks guys, yea a refugium is in the works, Ill post up some pics of that when it's done, also planning a diy cooler/heater w/ controller, just waiting on $$$

Here are some more updated pics:

dsc00123a.jpg

dsc00124n.jpg