Search results

1. SWFish

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

Reefmack - :ponder2: Hmmmm? Lets see... How did the market do today???? :laugh:
  2. SWFish

DontXtripNfall - :grr: You were correct! The link didn't work for me as well! So your homework assignment is to post pix once the palys arrive! :) :yup: Happy all is well! :thumbup: CAN SOMEONE LOAN ME 6 HOURS FOR INTENSE RSM MAINTENANCE? :LOL: SWFish a.k.a. Kent
  3. SWFish

tyleratl - Tyler.... so glad I didn't burn the final bridge ;) on the previous forum so that you had a way to contact me! :welcomera I know you will find everyone here is respectful and welcoming to our participation! For all my friends who have...
  4. SWFish

:doh: Well I for one appreciate your input and interest in our group! :square: Hope you will appreciate that we are a bit :guns: shy from the treatment we received from our previous thread!!! :evileye: Thanks!
  5. SWFish

steveh..... Witfull - Yup.... a bit slow on the trigger! Had a major laptop meltdown for 36 hrs. :mad: I am really enjoying your "dry humor"....:LOL: As many will confirm.... I AM ONE OF THE FEW that has suggested patience with the RSM's stock skimmer!!! So I am thrilled to hear about an...
  6. SWFish

:laugh: Witfull - I gave Travis "fair warning" about the potential INVASION of us RSM'ers!!!! :doh: As far as steveh..... where has he been???:overhere: SWFish a.k.a. Kent
  7. SWFish

Hello Everyone From Hollywood, FL.....

:doh: Mrs.Peer - That's why you were accepted to Graduate School! :lol:
  8. SWFish

:columbo: :dunno: Has Reefmack been interviewed for the position???? :makefun: :smack: .... With all due respect WE ARE HERE because of Reefmack! BTW.... lcstorc, hoping you are OK in Cocoa, FL....??? SWFish
  9. SWFish

cnfzd: How about Rue and Vanessa????
  10. SWFish

This :ofr: says that you are ROTF Funny with that post! You are the :winner: hands down! Thanks again for suggesting we move here! :makefun: :poke:
  11. SWFish

:surrender: snelly50 - Not so fast my new RSM friend :rolleyes: The left pump is the stock RSM pump..... The right side pump is a MaxiJet 1200. Another mod we can discuss later....:) BUT.... please continue your mod with the stock pumps.... It's a Martha Stewart "Good Thing"...
  12. SWFish

:clink: sounds like a plan.....
  13. SWFish

:woohoo: Hello Everyone!!! How much fun is this!!! Nice to see everyone is getting the word! snelly 50 - Welcome to the nicest folks you will find to guide you with your new RSM adventure!!! The tubing is 5/8" ID and the weight will pull the intake plate off the bottom of the...
  14. SWFish

:hallo: Greetings Everyone! It's been quite a journey to Reef Sanctuary OK.... it's a long story that would put you all to :sleeping: and not important! Just want to thank Travis :thumbup: for welcoming us little RSM tank owners to the forum! I'm one of the :ofr: guys that predates...