RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

SWFish

steveh.....

Witfull -
Yup.... a bit slow on the trigger! Had a major laptop meltdown for 36 hrs. :mad:
I am really enjoying your "dry humor"....:LOL:
As many will confirm.... I AM ONE OF THE FEW that has suggested patience with the RSM's stock skimmer!!! So I am thrilled to hear about an upgrade!!! :woohoo:

I just wish steveh had become aware of this loyal group of RSM owners months ago? :confused: :dunno:

:clink: SWFish a.k.a. Kent

Witfull

yo, guys,,take banning and outcast as a badge of honor.....trust me ive been banned a few time in my life~

we here at ReefSanctuary started this home for the wayward souls, those that have been abused by others for seeking answers that were below commnt except to chastise. if you have read this thread, reefmack is the liason officer, you can ask him and he will help or direct you to me. im here to help you find your balance and become a member of our family.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
bryceK - great to see you find us! My thanks to ReefSki. This is a great place, with friendly members and staff. If you haven't done it, stop it the Meet & Greet forum and introduce yourself.

On the goby, I got a diamond watchman goby when my tank was new and lost it within a few days. It seemed to be OK and seemed to be taking prepared food, but with a new substrate I guess there wasn't enough to keep him alive. For all I know he may have been starving for quite a while between being caught, shipped and living in a sterile lfs tank for who knows how long. I was able to mine out though - no sign of any type of disease or parasites. I really like to watch that fish "eating" substrate and pumping it out of his gills - like a little machine. My big bluespotted shrimp goby will sift sand on occasion, but rarely, and eats like a pig anything I put in the tank. He will move a lot of substrate out of his cavern though.

snelly50 - I'm guessing steveh meant cutting off just a corner tip of the black sponge, but better to wait for him to confirm it.

SWFish - shy isn't the word for it - how about afraid LOL!

Strange - no email notification for any of these posts. I was surprised to find all this activity!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
yo, guys,,take banning and outcast as a badge of honor.....trust me ive been banned a few time in my life~

we here at ReefSanctuary started this home for the wayward souls, those that have been abused by others for seeking answers that were below commnt except to chastise. if you have read this thread, reefmack is the liason officer, you can ask him and he will help or direct you to me. im here to help you find your balance and become a member of our family.

Witfull - that was very nice to say - thank you. Now I don't feel so much like a criminal or bad guy. :) Your comment ".......abused by others for seeking answers that were below comment except to chastise." could not have been more correct on the things that happened to me on another forum.

Witfull

Witfull - that was very nice to say - thank you. Now I don't feel so much like a criminal or bad guy. :) Your comment ".......abused by others for seeking answers that were below comment except to chastise." could not have been more correct on the things that happened to me on another forum.
so,,i do know what im talking about.....Welcome to the Sanctuary!

lcstorc

Don't be too nice to Witfull. He becomes insufferable.
:)
You gotta learn how to smack him down on occasion.

:whip::nekid::whip::hug1:

lcstorc

LOL
All they have to do is read some of your other posts.
BTW Red Sea fans. The other thing you do need to know about RS is that we are really good at threadjacking. You just need to give us the sign and we will behave.
:threadjack:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I like you staff folks posting in here - it's quite a new experience for me, and very enjoyable! Good to know y'all have a sense of humor! But, the downside is that you have now become part of the "RSM family" - like it or not! :woohoo:

Witfull

no,,,,we are borg, you have been asymillated. your knowedge will contribute to the collective. resistance is futile~

lcstorc

So does that mean I get a RSM?
I need a new tank for my clowns from Woodstock.
Are any of you going to be at MACNA? We have quite a few RS members going this year.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
No MACNA here - $3000 going out in the last week on AC repairs & a new water heater wiped out any chance of that for me. :(

lcstorc

Who's going to watch you?
I don't have a b-berry anymore so I can't monitor while I walk around. Maybe T does.