Hello Everyone From Hollywood, FL.....

SWFish

:hallo:

Greetings Everyone!
It's been quite a journey to Reef Sanctuary
OK.... it's a long story that would put you all to :sleeping: and not important!

Just want to thank Travis :thumbup: for welcoming us little RSM tank owners to the forum!

I'm one of the :ofr: guys that predates GE Silicone Sealant :blueoh: .... Can you imagine such primitive times???? My first marine aquarium was "custom built" for me in Plexiglass in 1969.....

Stupidly, the SW BUG BIT MY BUTT once again last November and I purchased a "All in One" RSM aquarium!!! :laughroll

Can't say that I am not enjoying having it.... and especially all the friends I now have from around the world.

Happy to be here.... :dance:

SWFish (.... or Kent)

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Grew up just a bit north in Margate so I know the area well.
Be sure to post some pics of that tank for us.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
SWFish - Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, and great to see you Kent!

When you get time we're confused on the tubing diameter needed for your RSM pump mod. See you in the club thread!

By the way - I'm even older than you are :LOL: I must pre-date water! I remember slate bottom tanks with steel frames. Cycling? No one even knew about it!

astiesi

Hey Kent, glad to have you here. I grew up in Hollywood, most of my family still lives there. I'm now a bit further north in Margate. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your tank.

lcstorc

She's leaving. Hopefully back to sun tomorrow to dry up some of this flood water so I can leave the house.

MrsPeer

Oh now I get it! With all the old farts in here, this is becoming clear to me why there are a bunch of Floridians in here. :lol: