Search results

1. JeffreyLebowski

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

it's been a while ;). Only Doni could tell me how old exactly he is...I think around 4?
  2. JeffreyLebowski

Being one of the few with a "trackable" Grade C from Doni, I feel like every once in a while I should post :). This dude Sebastian is a monster lol.
  3. JeffreyLebowski

Soooo I havent been on here in a while, but figured I'd throw my non-Picasso up on here again...I got him in October 2008 and he (ugh now a SHE for sure with her bully tactics) has been doing great and eating everything...I lost my Picasso in a crash over a year ago :( Dont mind the algae, my...
  4. JeffreyLebowski

Emergency! Need help saving things!

someone started a thread for you on manhattanreefs...prob your best bet since most people are local. good luck!!
  5. JeffreyLebowski

Macro photos of my perculas with their eggs!

again, excellent! and those are some huge mushrooms!
  6. JeffreyLebowski

So made loving grade C, who I have had now for 2+ years is finally getting cozy with something...the duncan in the front of my tank...not a full time relationship, but a multiple-times-a-day affair lol. I've contemplated getting him (by now prob a her) a mate...but would want it to be another...
  7. JeffreyLebowski

Skunk cleaner shrimp molted!....again

mine molts a TON...i think it is due to overfeeding lol, but its ok because he is there to eat it!
  8. JeffreyLebowski

Pretty Much Sold on Biocube 29

Been a long while eh? So I figured why not post a little update for those fellow Biocube owners out there. Right now I am in the midst of setting up a frag tank (and have most of my nicer frags in my pico), but this is my man tank of 'life'. I got rid of the Tunze skimmer (traded it for a...
  9. JeffreyLebowski

Midas Blennie - can it kill my Toadstool?

this is elliott getting snuggly... but if you are being extra cautious, i understand moving things around.
  10. JeffreyLebowski

my polyps do extend and all, i guess it has gotten used to the snuggling lol
  11. JeffreyLebowski

Tom's BC-29 Nano

Good luck with the tank Tom! I'm a proud BC29 owner meself... just curious if the locline fit on with no problem? haven't tried locline yet, but bought a random 'water deflector' from my LFS and it didnt fit :(
  12. JeffreyLebowski

Bangaii cardinals - Shrimp killers?

i've had mine for I dunno over two years now (was a pair, but lost the female in a mini crash)...They are pretty cool...just hang in one spot...and don't like to be bothered...feeding is crazy for mine though...will only eat pellets and such that are suspended in the water column (kind of like...
  13. JeffreyLebowski

Ah...my Lawnmower Blenny AND my Linear Blenny like my toadstool (sarcophyton)...and have been hanging in it for over a year...I just left it, no big deal...the one thing to look out for is you want to blow any poop off of there if they get THAT comfortable hah
  14. JeffreyLebowski

Interesting development re: SPS polyp extension/growth

yessir let's get it going lol
  15. JeffreyLebowski

haha and then Dave can cheaply ship it to me in NY :)
  16. JeffreyLebowski

BioCube 29 and CPR Aquafuge

most people with fuges in biocubes tend to use the center rear chamber...i think if you wanted to go external you'd have to do some drilling?
  17. JeffreyLebowski

yea just so interesting when you try to assess 'life' its not always as simple. ill take the growth for now lol
  18. JeffreyLebowski

So I had a nice piece of SPS in my biocube 29...toward the bottom because my LED lighting tends to bleach anything higher...I've had it for quite some time and I don't know whether it 'got used' to my tanks params, but it was the only piece of SPS I was able to keep...I'll try to remember the...
  19. JeffreyLebowski

Overkill to Chill 28 gal. Nano Cube HQI?

you can try a fan with an ATO. Just remember the chiller needs to be very well ventilated as well...many people use it in Nanos to keep that constant temp...prob only necessary with SPS