Emergency! Need help saving things!

ChrisMan123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

210 gallon tank cracked in the night, water drained almost fully, every aquarium owners nightmare my friends...

Anyway, we're salvaging everything we can, into rubbermaid bins and making new saltwater to support the rest of it (as much as we can). We don't have the room to save everything, please if you're free today and want to check out what we have, it will be like a reef garage sale and prices will be very fair and depending on the what it is, potentially free, as we really want to help save what we can and hope other aquarium enthusiasts can help out in saving some things.

If interested in helping out please call: (516)-628-1062 and ask for Tom regarding the fish tank. Thanks. Hope none of you ever have to go through this.

We're located in Nassau County of Long Island, New York on the North Shore. Call for more details.

lcstorc

How Horrible.
I wish I was close enough to babysit some of the livestock for you.
I wish you the best.

Dweezil

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you the best. Please update us when you can how this turns out.

TonyT

Wow! When I read this I felt sooooo bad for you guys.How about an update. Were you able to save most of your stock/ Are youstaying in the hobby? and how did your tank crack? Hope everything is working out. If you did get a new tank let me know I have a few frags I would be willing to donate you guys to help get you back up and running. Just cover the shipping and we are good.

TonyT

Redseamax401

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I will be in NYC this weekend if the garage sale is still available....

What did u salvage?

Midnight

I think there was a guy who had the same problem on here and when he called his insurance they replaced everything including the tank. Because it was all covered under flood damage or something like that. The live stock is not covered but all the other stuff was I think.