Search results

1. novanosis

Reef Cleaners!!!!

Just got my shipment in today. Everything is alive and well. I ordered 40 Cerith snails, and 20 Nassarius Vibex snails.. Not even going to count it, seems more than I ordered. Thanks John! :bigbounce
  2. novanosis

Whe to replace RO filters, membrane...

Just need to know when or how would I know its time for replacements on my RO unit? I can see my DI resin, so thats easy...
  3. novanosis

Please add a comedy Section....

YouTube - Piglets React to Any Sound Video
  4. novanosis

Skimmer remove salt?

Just wondering since a skimmer does remove water, does it also remove salt? Say skimmer does remove water, can I just add ro as top off? Or am I suppose to worry about salinity?
  5. novanosis

Jeremy and Lexan!

Jeremy made me an over flow box, and baffles. Everything was done just the way I imagined! Very good quality and craftsmanship. Lexan is stonger than pexi and just as clear. I give him 5 Stars!:thumbup: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/44855-looking-overflow.html Go to...
  6. novanosis

Help! with Test Kit

I just bought two test kits from Seachem. One is for Mag and the other for Cal. I am having a hard time with the directions. Its driving me nuts! Pour this solution into here, add water into this and then pour it into this solutions, and both solutions and mix then drops of this...
  7. novanosis

Eheim Canister for Sale.

I am selling my Eheim Canister. Eheim 2229 Aquarium Wet/Dry Filter. Works well, had no problems. You might have to buy new tubing because I cut mine for my special needs. Comes with the Surface Skimmer. Asking for $100. obo Thank you for looking.
  8. novanosis

Comcast Support.

Hello everyone. I was thinking of letting anyone who has Comcast know that I am a Lead Tech and would love to help anyone who is having issues. If its from slow speeds to what if's? I will be willing to answer any questions. I feel this is a good way to help out this community someway since I...
  9. novanosis

Novas' Fresh Start 40!

Hello everyone! I will be starting this new chronicle and keeping in mind to ask before purchase. The tank is not setup yet so this is an early early start. I plan on starting off with Marco Rocks and dead sand. I want to pretty much know whats going in the tank. I seriously dont want any...
  10. novanosis

AquaC RemoraPro vs CPR BackPak 2R

Which is better and why. If anyone has it please let me know what to expect. I currently am using a Super Skimmer 125.
  11. novanosis

CPR AquaFuge Pro.

Any one have an idea how good the skimmer is in this thing? CPR AQUAFUGE PRO REFUGIUM SUMP: Premium Aquatics Also I was thinking of get this one because it means no drilling. AquaFuge External hang-on refugium with powerhead 25"L x 4.5"W x 12"T: Premium Aquatics Will this be a fine addition?
  12. novanosis

base rock vs LR.

I just want to know if I go the base route vs LR. Can it still be seeded and work just as well? I want to start off wit everything dead. No live sand or LR. If you pick LR tell me why, or if you say either tell me why. Thank you
  13. novanosis

WHAT in the world IS THIS!!!!??

Well I never seen this before!! Looks like a bug, it has two black eyes and a black center with a clear shell. It is attached to the clown. Please dont tell me its a blood sucker!!!
  14. novanosis

Need an ID

I need a good id on this coral. Just not sure about it.
  15. novanosis

Super Skimmer 4 Sale

Would like to sell my "Super Skimmer 125" for $140. Has been running for only 1 day. It is now sitting on the floor and I will not be using it. If anyone is interested you can shoot me a PM. Local Pick Up Only.
  16. novanosis

Nova's 40 Breeder Experiment!

Hello everyone! I am starting a new thread with a kind of newish tank.. Pretty much I took my 46 gal Bow and transferred everything to the 40 Breeder. The reason I did this was because I just cant stand the bowfronts width and height. My rocks were stacked in an up hill steep slope. So it was...
  17. novanosis

DIY Sump/Fuge?

Hi Reefers! I am planning on building a sump for my 46. Using a 20 gallon and adding baffles. That is pretty easy but the hard part for me is the return pump and overflow. Now the overflow line will be about 3 feet down. so thats about 3 feet back up on the return. I was thinking of...
  18. novanosis

Help me identify this one.

19. novanosis

46 gal Bow 5/20/08

Hey everyone! I decided to start my 46 Gallon Reef Thread. Currently I have a Ehiem 2229, 110Watts PC, SeaClone 150 "everyone HATES them". Set up Date was 5/20/08 I have 56 lbs LR. I have 40 lbs LS. Soon I will be upgrading my lights to 36 inch Current USA 6x39W Nova Extreme Pro...