Search results

1. Adam Black

It's been a few years :)

I'd just like to say hi to everyone. I'm a old member but haven't been on the forum for a long time. Im not currently with tank :) I have a wife :) I'll be researching and planning the stages of a room divider peninsula style tank soon. I'll post a build thread once there's something to post :)...
  2. Adam Black

I need BIG AL Email and Last name....

He signed up 4 the GB but didn't give me the info needed. I tried pm yesterday morning. I need to set this thing up now, so I'm giving a hour to see if anyone knows any of his personal info. Thanks Adam Send PM please!
  3. Adam Black

Bulk Reef Supply Gb...

I'll be emailing Ryan about it tomorrow afternoon. We need a total of ten people to buy at least 1 thing. Here's some info from the BRS web site..... This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy...
  4. Adam Black

AquaMedic Ocean light pendents X2

4 sale is a pair of Aqua Medic pendents with out bulb and ballast. I've used these pendents for about a year now over my 65g tank with great growth and color. There up for sale because i no longer have a tank. There in good condition. The sockets are a little corroded but work fine. You get a...
  5. Adam Black

AB Ocean Light 250w x2

I'm taking my tank down and these got to go. They were used for almost 2 years. They come with Hamilton 14k that should probably be changed out after a few months. Hanging kit for both also. I do have a 6 month old AquaLine 10k that you can have if you buy both. It's a really great bulb. I seen...
  6. Adam Black

MP4 Advice please:D

Check this out......http://cgi.ebay.com/8GB-Slim-1-8-LCD-MP3-MP4-Radio-FM-Player-Gift-Free-Ship_W0QQitemZ220427835619QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Players?hash=item335285d8e3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A4|39%3A1|72%3A1234|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200 Should I buy it or...
  7. Adam Black

Can someone ID this sps...

I got it from a swap last year. I know it's a millepora but don't think I've ever seen one with this coloration. Green,pink and orange. Please ID.
  8. Adam Black

Sps beginner pack 150.00 shipped!

OK I just cut the last piece tonight. This pack will include 13 pretty common pieces for the beginning hobbyist. Everything will have great color and will be sent professionally packaged. Nothing will go out until the 13 of april but I'm taking orders now. Fedex will be the shipping company on...
  9. Adam Black

CKUSNIEREK clear your inbox....

Thanks.:D
  10. Adam Black

Sps frag pack feeler...

If I can get someone interested in these corals I will frag them up. I should be able to do at least 3 packs. They will consist of these for sure and maybe more.... Well let's see if my pieces are worth anything.. Ok... Here's a pic of a Orange Digi and a green/blue tipped Tenius.. Here's...
  11. Adam Black

I need some guidance with my Ca Rx

So I bought a toms Aqua lifter to feed my CR. It works great until I slow the flow down. I slowed the flow down to 40 Dpm and after about a hour the lifter stopped working. I think it's to much back pressure for this pump. So my question is. Can I run this thing full bore (3 and a half gallons...
  12. Adam Black

Great deal on a frag tank...

Not mine but I thought I would share incase someone was interested in a frag tank at a reasonable price....Reef Central Online Community - frag tank for sale
  13. Adam Black

IC 430 ballast 4 sale

Just like the title says. Comes with heat sink only. Wire harness is messed up but you can have for extra wire if needed. I just took this unit off my tank about 2 months ago. It will work with a new harness! This unit will fire 12 feet of bulbs. How about 50+ shipping or trade for a mag...
  14. Adam Black

120G Slow Build.....

Let's just start this one off with a little pic of the tank at the old owners house.... The tank is a 120g LeeMar 48x24x24. It has polished edges with a trapezoid Overflow made out of black acrylic. I bought the tank last week for a very decent price and it has sat in my garage for a week...
  15. Adam Black

DIY Cakcium reactor questions

DIY Calcium reactor questions I'm thinking I could do this. I've bought a 16 inch acrylic cylinder that's 4 inches wide. I bought the base of the Reactor but I'm thinking of going a different route and just using black acrylic. I'll be using a bubble plate on the bottom with a foam cylinder on...
  16. Adam Black

Happy birthday thread!

Don't know if There's already a thread but here's another....HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Reefornot2reef XBwlr Vdituri Have a great day.:bday1:
  17. Adam Black

Cal,Alk,Mag suggestions

What brand of calcium,alkalinity,magnesium supplement does everyone use. I'm almost out of Bulk reef supply 2 part and was looking so recommendations. I want to try a powder this time not liquid. Let's here what you use and why. Thank you. Adam
  18. Adam Black

ID please!

I have this stuff on my sand bed? Will it grow on my rocks? How do I take care of it(kill it)? I recently started siphoning sand out of my tank with water changes. I also feed alot. I want to go Bare Bottom. Will this stuff grow on glass?
  19. Adam Black

Calc/Mag/Alk/PH

Just got done testing tonight and got these numbers. Calc 100-110 Alk 1.2-1.6 Mag 600-680 This one was a really high to probably between 650-680 And Ph on my Ac jr is 8.04 Never really test my tank but it has a ton of Sps. None of these numbers are acceptable. Question is how do I bring...
  20. Adam Black

WTB Maxi Jet 1200

Looking for about 4 of them. Preferably modded for more flow. Let's hear what you got. Thanks Adam