Sps frag pack feeler...

Adam Black

If I can get someone interested in these corals I will frag them up. I should be able to do at least 3 packs. They will consist of these for sure and maybe more.... Well let's see if my pieces are worth anything..

Ok... Here's a pic of a Orange Digi and a green/blue tipped Tenius..
100_1353.jpg

Here's a few close up..
Orange Digi...
119_1488.jpg

Green/blue tenuis....
119_1489.jpg

Unknown Acro...Brown base with purple hints everywhere.
119_1479.jpg

Tri Color...
119_1481.jpg

Green Turaki...
119_1483.jpg

Unknown acro... Pink tips..
119_1469.jpg

Green cap blue polyps...
119_1480.jpg

Idaho Grape?
119_1486.jpg

Green/purple acro...
119_1487.jpg

Orange cap...
65gallonpics115.jpg

That's it for pics for now. There will probably be a few different birdsnest and stags too. Well hope to hear back from someone:thumbup:

Frankie

RS STAFF
hard Times I think Adam. Keep bumping it! The price is very good for the corals. They look good :)
In a few months I will be interested but my wife is going to leave me if I even talk reefs after what I have been doing the past few months.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm with Frankie. They look amazing and honestly I was "Tempted" but a blown frag tank light fixture and a stinking case of Red-bugs put a HALT to that right now. Hang in there and they will come. The good news is they will only continue to grow as we wait :)

Adam Black

I'm with Frankie. They look amazing and honestly I was "Tempted" but a blown frag tank light fixture and a stinking case of Red-bugs put a HALT to that right now. Hang in there and they will come. The good news is they will only continue to grow as we wait :)

Thanks Al. I actually frag'd last night so in a few weeks they should all be healed and ready to go. I will also add a Ora green birdsnest along with a pink birdsnest. More to come. Wait for the Official 4 sale thread. Thanks

Adam

faust

al, redbugs, these are two things that don't belong in the same sentence

Frankie

RS STAFF
Once I am completely sure I am free of the Monti eating Nudi Adam I will be in touch about that Purple monti. Yes, it is an Idaho Grape. :)