Bulk Reef Supply Gb...

Adam Black

I'll be emailing Ryan about it tomorrow afternoon. We need a total of ten people to buy at least 1 thing.

Here's some info from the BRS web site.....
This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy. All you need is 10 people who want to buy at least one item from us at drastically discounted prices.

Here is how it works: For one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status. This gives them individual access to the maximum quantity discounts without quantity requirements on all of our bulk material as well as considerable discounts on much of our product line. Each member of the club handles their own order individually. There is no need to organize the order, schedule a pickup/distribution day, or collect payments. If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up.

seafansar

I did a BRS group order last year and it was great. You get a really good discount and their stuff is always good quality. I got their carbon reactor and RO/DI unit. Both work great! I don't need anything from them right now or I'd be in on this too.

Adam Black

ok the group buy will start tomorrow. Everyone that want's to participate send me your first and last name along with your email address. If you haven't already set up a account with BRS you need to now. Thanks

Adam Black

I jumped the gun on this one. I meant to put tuesday of next week. Not everyone has accounts yet with BRS. The group buy will start next tuesday. Thanks everyone.

Adam Black

Just to clear up some confusion, The group buy doesn't start until tuesday the 18 of Aug. BRS will let everyone know through email that they have upgraded your account. When you get your email you have until monday the 24 to place you order. We have enough people now to start the GB, I just wanted to give everyone a chance to register. If we get 15 people to register for the GB we all get a permanent discount on any other orders. I'm going to close the GB on Sat so get me your names and email address so I can submit them to BRS. Thanks

Going to sign up for an account now, would love to be included in this, time to get the RODI system. no more trips to the store! If anyone has any + or - to look for with these systems that would be awesome thanks.

BobBursek

Hootiedablofish,
They have a 5 stage on sale right now for a $159.00 a 75gpd, great unit!!! A bargain, I would also get a duel in line TDS meter, from them, I think it is about $35.00, and they have great customer servive if you need help. Usually the 100gpd has a 90% rejection rate, higher TDS's going to the DI, so it uses up the DI resin faster, the 75gpd has a 96-98% rejection rate, lower TDS's going into the DI resin, longer life of the DI resin.

Adam Black

GB registering Closed. Thanks everyone. I will be submitting everyone's info tomorrow morning. We got 37 people to join. Everyone make sure to not to delete any emails around Tuesday. BRS will be emailing you! Thanks again.

Adam