Recent content by Turokman123

1. T

Do I have to use ro/di ?

I believe that this is the truth on this subject. I shelled out $250 for an RO system and now when I go into my fish store they always try to sell me RO water for 75c per gallon. I am making money left and right, just because I shelled out money early.
  2. T

Hi to everybody here!!!!!

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary.. Everything you need will definitely be found here
  3. T

Here I am

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! Just like moneyman said, take it slow and you should be fine. Post some pics.
  4. T

Hi everyone

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary :poke:
  5. T

New to RS hello and about me

Welcome/ Post pics... Woohoooo someone else with a GSP!:woohoo:
  6. T

new to sw

Welcome. Post Pics!
  7. T

ocean caught fish?

I wouldn't take them out. Fukushima Daiichi is probably still at work :P
  8. T

Common Bristle Worm?

I was feeding my fish this morning, and out of no where this worm thing shows up from the bottom of my rock (scared the sh*% out of me). He just started eating the flake food and the pellets that were falling. I was just wondering if this was a bristle worm and should I be worried...
  9. T

Can I, and which anemone?

I just got a false percula yesterday and was wondering what anemone would be make him happy so to speak. Also I can't find a T5 lighting system for my 10g, would I be able to grow an anemone in a 10g with a T8 50/50 light? -Eric
  10. T

First Marine Tank

UPDATE: My New Baby :)
  11. T

What to spend $223 on?

10g nano reef. Worked for me with $250 :)
  12. T

How many gallons of RO water do you keep handy?

Just a poll
  13. T

First Marine Tank

Update I added a Green chromis and 3 red legged hermit crabs two days ago. I can't wait until I get my clown..... in 6 weeks :(
  14. T

First Marine Tank

Add Fish All my water parameters are up to par, Ammonia=0, Nitrites=0, Nitrates=2.5, should I start adding fish now?
  15. T

First Marine Tank

I did add a little bit of salt yesterday to get the salinity up 10 1.025 and no I have not had algae blooms yet. Should have I already experienced one?