What to spend $223 on?

PIMPALA

yea man, that thing is NICE! I've actually been looking at them, and scolis too. i love the bleeding apple scolis!! also looking at the big meat corals. (Acanthophyllia deshayesiana ) but kind of undecided if i want to risk all of the money on one piece of livestock that dont always ship well.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
That always is scary. Lot of money for something that may not survive

Matt leaves out punctuation.

redneckgearhead

ewww, love the fruit loops! I wonder how long it would take you to grow those out and sell some frags?????hehehe

No but seriously I vote for anything you can grow out and sell me a frag of!

Thanks again for the frags! The scrambled eggs are still a lil ticked off but the others are open and looking good. (I forgot the name already)

PIMPALA

i would buy a (cheap 30 gallon) tank then get a led system and get a whole bunch of frags then let them grow huge then sell them.

I have a 40 breeder frag tank with 8 bulbs of T5 HO that will grow anything I want about as fast as it will grow. lol

and if that wasnt enough, I also have a 30 gallon frag tank, (24x24x12) a 20 long, 10 gallon, and a 14 gallon biocube sitting in the garage. along with an LED fixture, a 150W MH swing arm light, a 250W HQI/T5 36" fixture, and a 24" MH fixture, and a 24" T5 fixture... and a bunch of other crap i'm not using.

but I like the way you think. ;)

PIMPALA

ewww, love the fruit loops! I wonder how long it would take you to grow those out and sell some frags?????hehehe

No but seriously I vote for anything you can grow out and sell me a frag of!

Thanks again for the frags! The scrambled eggs are still a lil ticked off but the others are open and looking good. (I forgot the name already)

ha! The other ones were Green Vice Zoas. Dont worry about the zoas, they will come around. sometimes its only hours, sometimes its a few days.

and I really love those fruit loops. also looking for some black hornets, and a few others.

went up to oddballs again today, picked up some bi color frogspawn from the hexagon tank. saw some miami vice zoas (about 10 polyps) that i wanted, but he wouldnt come off of $50, and I just couldnt do it. rather get a smaller frag and just grow them out myself if they are that high local. or i'll order some online for the same amount but only pay $25.

I dunno. still undecided. still looking.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Ship the money to Matt, he can triple it for you then make decisions from there...women, booze and wild looking frags. Why should one have to choose between any of those when you can have them all?

PIMPALA

oh, LMAO. yea, he would laugh at me if i tried to send him $200, and said "i better see that back plus $400 more."