Recent content by ho02ody

1. H

Happy Birthday ho02ody !

Thank you for your birthday wishes guys. 29 years young!!!!
  2. H

Red Sea Max 250 AI Sol Retrofit

Would love a pic of the tank with new light configuration when you get a chance bud
  3. H

Thank you for the update wingman, Did the removal of the white bit require tools or breaking a seal? After paying all that money I don't want to pull em apart! That's "IF" I get them...... You are selling the idea to me though. Have you noticed better coral extension or colouring or growth...
  4. H

Sy's RSM250 adventure

Sy your tank looks great, looks like the crash didn't affect any corals, that hammer is huuuuge, Hoping my tank will look similar to this one day, is that pulsing Xenia I see lurking in the back ground? I used to love that stuff but glad its all gone now! How do you plan on using your...
  5. H

New RSM 250 Media Rack

Cheers Stevie, I looked on their earlier tonight and saw that had it on there. Can't wait. Just out of curiosity does it come with the blue/white filter sponge and have you sent a load of them to be sold separately as well? Or are people cleaning then re-using them? Regards Dan
  6. H

Hey wingman How's the sol install?? Any issues yet? How are you finding the 70/no optics?? Would you recommend this install?? As you can tell I'm pretty eager if it works well Regards
  7. H

Vortech MP's Cracking RSM Tanks.........?

I've had two mp10's running on my 250 since the start, one on the left near the front and one on the right near the back, I haven't had them more than 70% power and never in pulse mode, This won't happen until I can control them from my profilux. Before I had this tank I had a Fluval...
  8. H

Dans pearl white RSM250 finally

I ordered it 2 weeks before Christmas, it took 6weeks to get to me so beginning of feb by which time I had lost interest so it sat on my shelf for a while then set it up about 3 weeks ago, my experience has been great. I think this bit of kit is worth every penny and it can do so much and ghl...
  9. H

Haha cheers Matt, I have to deal with delivery drivers a lot at work and they are pretty clued up guys for the most part but this guy was in a league of his own! He drove away and came back 3times to work out how my garage opens! But good on him for bouncing back from being beaten because if he...
  10. H

And here is a mod I forgot to add before, In cabinet led lights that come on when you open the doors Being a sparky is handy sometimes for this sort of stuff, the LEDs are only 12v so the cable on show is of no danger and it's hidden in the top, That's the little door contact I have one each...
  11. H

And this should make you laugh, it did me well it did eventually I was pretty pi$$ed off to start with! I got my profilux hooked up to my router via a cable, Big Al did explain how to get it wireless but it was hard work and my house is so easy to work with I decided to put a Ethernet ca E from...
  12. H

Ok so the next installment. Today after a lot of faffing about by a retarded delivery guy I received my latest bit of tech for my tank, A single Aquaray 600 in marine blue, it has 3 blue LEDs and 2 white ones. Here is how it came with the brackets which I then cut down to look a lot neater...
  13. H

Tok's RSM 250

Glad your going to be back in the game in no time at all, Did red sea send a rep round to look at the install? Just wondering what they had to say about it if they did? Hope they gave you ALOT of goodies putting you through all this!
  14. H

ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.0 is here!

Thanks bud
  15. H

Hey Al Haven't seen too many posts from you in a while, hope all is well Regards Dan

Hey Al Haven't seen too many posts from you in a while, hope all is well Regards Dan