Recent content by dmyers557

1. dmyers557

Is this Cyanobacteria?

Good to hear
  2. dmyers557

Is this Cyanobacteria?

Might be diatoms or the beginning of cyano. If it gets hairy and carpet like, its definately cyano.
  3. dmyers557

**show off your chalice**PICS**for chalice lovers **

Very nice chalices guys!!! Here are some of mine:
  4. dmyers557

Dustin's RSM 130!!!!

Lights are just a temporary Coralife pc fixture.
  5. dmyers557

How many of you can still say its a "RSM"

Mines all modded up. But only because I wanted to do SPS. I think stock is fine for anything else. Of course, its always fun to mod......for me at least.
  6. dmyers557

RSM Crystal Crack. WARNING!

Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure redsea will get you a free replacement. Good luck
  7. dmyers557

Chillers - Current or JBJ?

I would just go on craigslist and find the best deal. I've never used one, but both those brands you cant go wrong.
  8. dmyers557

Dustin's RSM 130!!!!

Here are the start up pictures on the new tank as promised. I just threw in the rock and filled up the tank. Not even aquascaped yet.
  9. dmyers557

solved ma particle problem

Nice. Great work detective!!!
  10. dmyers557

Budget Powerheads

Koralias are nice, but so is the new aqueon powerheads. I had one and they are stronger than the koralia, but I love the magnet of the koralias better
  11. dmyers557

Quick lighting question help

Definately, but you might want to consider adding t5's or pc lighting to that so you can get a very nice look
  12. dmyers557

Red Sea Max 500

I would love this, but the price might just be too much. I wonder what the dimensions are?
  13. dmyers557

Looking to sell 3 head Multi colored acan echinata

I'll trade you a rainbow monti frag? Here is an actual pic of the mother:
  14. dmyers557

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Very nice Tony
  15. dmyers557

Lights

Sounds like your in a mini cycle for some reason. Your nitrites should never be over 0.0.