Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Since I cleaned my glass on most of the 3 sides I thought I should grab a picture while the tank is visible. Plus I haven't put one in ths thread in quite a while.

FTS25_12_10.jpg

Setragni

One day I'll have a tank like that, one day!

Thanks for sharing and for always being so helpful and friendly Terry!

Great looking tank Dustin; not sure of the correct names but your plate corals look really nice.

Terry Tanks looking good, is that a diffuser on your water outlet, Is it home made or purchased?

Love the little red starfish :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks all. Steve - I think you're referring to the Hydor Flo on the right powerhead. It's a low cost little gadget that rotates 360 degrees and is powered by current flowing through it. I've had one for almost as long as I've had the tank and like how it changes the flow direction, as well as ripples the surface as it cycles around.

Wavemakers: Hydor FLO Rotating Deflector Wavemaker

Lots of 130 owners use them.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Steve - I unscrewed one of the RSM fittings and had to use hot water and the shaft of a screwdriver to enlarge the largest adapter. Then carefully screwed the RSM fitting & Hydor Flo back on. I wanted to be able to change the direction - some just remove the RSM fitting and use the correct sized adapter to push into the outlet part of the RSM pump that is in tank side.