Recent content by blondie323

1. blondie323

St croix bound

Newly certified divemaster. Heading tost croix at the end of sept. anyone ever been and if so were are the best spots?
  2. blondie323

aiptesias are taking over!!!!

Lemon juice with a syringe works great for me...you may need to repeat a couple of time but I have always been succesfull
  3. blondie323

HELP!!!! Fungus

I have noticed that it is getting worse and has spread to her tail...also i think my naso is getting it. My lfs said to treat with Melafix...I hope that will work. If anyone has any other sugestions medication wise please let me know a.s.a.p...I would hate to loose such a beautiful fish
  4. blondie323

HELP!!!! Fungus

this is as good as it gets
  5. blondie323

HELP!!!! Fungus

i have been trying to get a pic, but.......if you would like a pic of the left side of her (the side not affected) i have some nice one's...lol won't help much though It look's like it would if you took a cotton ball and ran it across 5 oclock shodow.. ya know the fluff from the cotton ball...
  6. blondie323

HELP!!!! Fungus

i would love to show a pic but she will not stay still long enough
  7. blondie323

HELP!!!! Fungus

Hi all Can someone please tell me the best way to get rid of fungus on my queen angels fin and side....impossible to get her out of the tank to qt
  8. blondie323

what fish can i add?

I have a yellow tang a coral beauty as well as a bunch of chromis who are always out in the open...lots of movement in there
  9. blondie323

Trigger in a reef tank

It has been brought to my attention that I mispelled Niger...I apologize if I have offended anyone but it was indeed a typing error. trying to type fast as I am t work and did not want to get caught on the site...so once again I hope I did not offend anyone and If I di I am very very sorry
  10. blondie323

Trigger in a reef tank

I had a niger as well as a picasso and got rid of both right after I caught them eating my scooter as well asmy crabs. they were both very small 1" when i got them but with REALLY BIG ATTITUDE
  11. blondie323

Aptasia

lemon juice has worked very well for me...just stick a syringe in there and let it rip!
  12. blondie323

ick problem

I need help!! My fish have had ick for about 3 weeks now and I lost my powder brown surgeon:tears: No one in town has anything to cure it. I have lowered my salt to .19 and an soaking the food in garlic and have raised my heat to 81-82. I was told today from the lfs that I should raise my temp...
  13. blondie323

Agressive powder brown tang ?

If it makes you feel any better I have a new pbt as well as a cb and they both get along very well to the point that my yellow and brown tang as well as pacific blue and cb all hand out together. I added my pbt after my cb so I would have to agree with evryone when they say rearange the tank. I...
  14. blondie323

Eggs?????

I thought so too but my friend claims to not have any snails in his tank unles they are so small he can't see them or they are hidding...there are several spots like that one in the tank...about 5 other spots
  15. blondie323

Eggs?????

Can someone please ID these for me? My friend foubd them in his aquarium today and they seem to be eggs, only problem is the only thing he has 2 of ate cleaner shrimp. Is ia possible that they have layed eggs?