1. AQTCJAK

Hey long time

Hey long time
  2. AQTCJAK

Hey Long time hows life been?

Hey Long time hows life been?
  3. AQTCJAK

PFO Done ? And All LED Aquarium Co.

Well you speak to pat on a regular basis working on a new lighting system Tell him to send spare parts for every lighting system that I have issues with from the G's H's I's Every part I need @ least 15 of each to fix the lights they marketed now have no support for. I for one am very upset...
  4. AQTCJAK

Solaris Owners Attention

Here is my thoughts on this between my lights & my customers light & the other party that I am working with lights for their shop as well as their customers lights we are looking @ about $150K worth of lights that either don't work @ all partially work etc. This means several things to me since...
  5. AQTCJAK

Solaris Owners Attention

I am currently working with a guy to see what we can do here is what we have so far: 1. Fans that work better quality than they installed 2. I am going to a shop here in town on Monday to see if they can rebuild & or produce the power supplies for us 3. We have also found a guy that...
  6. AQTCJAK

Solaris Owners Attention

Well here is an update I called again today no instead of the general mail box it is if you know you parties extention you may enter it @ anytime no matter what extention you know you get the same thing
  7. AQTCJAK

Solaris Owners Attention

As a dealer on the West coast for PFO Lighting - There are allot of Support issues as of late. I to myself as well as customers, and other Dealers have been trying to get technical issues rectified since before Thanksgiving. Don’t get me wrong as with others statements PFO in the past has done...
  8. AQTCJAK

Skimmer Group Buy

that it will
  9. AQTCJAK

cortez ray

mysis shrimp prawns etc feeding daily
  10. AQTCJAK

Stupid 6 line wrasse

oh come on Al flirting with Blondie is a pass time for me
  11. AQTCJAK

whats the best band of Epoxy i can purchase to hold my frags in place?

Aqua Mend it is @ home Depot or Lowes it is the same product that Marineland Sells except not as expensive works great
  12. AQTCJAK

dwarf lion

small cheap damselss
  13. AQTCJAK

New to the site

welcome aboard
  14. AQTCJAK

Hi there

welcome aboard