whats the best band of Epoxy i can purchase to hold my frags in place?

seafansar

I use the same as BigAl, but keep in mind the epoxy is not sticky. I've found it works best if you put superglue gel on the top and bottom of the epoxy to get it to stick to the frag and rock. Also I still haven't found a way to epoxy one of my acro colonies. It's too big and lopsided to balance on the rock, so it just falls over before the epoxy can harden, which takes about an hour.

seafansar

Have you tried some small pieces of egg crate to prop up the acro until the glue hardens?

That's a good idea. I was going to try and do that with a rock, but the rock wouldn't stay put. I'll try again with egg crate. Thanks!

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Aqua Mend it is @ home Depot or Lowes it is the same product that Marineland Sells except not as expensive works great

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's available usually at most Hardware stores as well as specialty shops.

Aqua Mend it is @ home Depot or Lowes it is the same product that Marineland Sells except not as expensive works great

Dude! You trying to cut out us small Independent merchants? :) That was a shameless plugs for MY company and all the other small independent hardware/building supply companies across this GREAT land of ours :) :D