The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

SeaSiren

Thank you! I am not sure where I will settle them in for now I have cycled in a 14g tank for them to live and grow a bit and then perhaps when the Max is up and running they can inhabit it as my first two fish...i know that a pair of my clowns will be going in there just not sure which yet!...I have a pair of full onyx C-quest clowns but, I have seen what BTA do to the black on them and I know that picassos will have the same issue so I am not sure yet but, as of this point I have 1 pair of Amp.Occelaris orange/white, 1 pair of Amp. ocellaris blk/wht. that I raised from babies and they are about 1year and a half a bit older now and beginning to clean and dance..and still are retaining there orange faces, a Snowflake Pair, Mocha Pair, Platinum Percula pair, and a few misc. juveniles that don't have mates yet a Domino clown and a "Black Ice" or S'more clown...so my list is growing but I have been waiting for the Picasso's a long time and I am looking forward to watching them grow! and hopefully down the road I will get a snowcasso or two from Doni as well!!!!!
Hey Pam - Congrats on the new Picasso's :woohoo: will these go in your new RSM 250 or another one of your tanks? Be sure to post us some pics !

Ill break the ice with my Doni's Reef Picasso Pair I have had them just over 5 months, they are in their own 29G JBJ NANO CUBE with an Aqua Illuminations LED Fixture and 2 Anemone's (Blue Base/Yellow-Greenish tips Haddoni Carpet and an Rainbow BTA) I got rid of the H. Magnifica it was moving too much and split twice!

Excuse color its kind of off due to AI Fixture!

PICASSO2.jpg

PICASSO.jpg

PICASS03.jpg

More updates soon!

DxSOR25

wow not only are those some amazing fish.. but your photography is just incredible straightjiggy! Ive seen many of your pictures of corals and scolys and thanks to people like you for making me want to work extra hard to get my tank to look half this great

wow not only are those some amazing fish.. but your photography is just incredible straightjiggy! Ive seen many of your pictures of corals and scolys and thanks to people like you for making me want to work extra hard to get my tank to look half this great

Thanks, but its not all that, I do appreciate the complement tho!

SeaSiren

Straightjiggy those are beautiful fish and the nems!!! Its nice to see them at 5 months old! I have 2 Grade A's from Doni and a Grade B they are doing great! I have taken some pictures but with my phone and they look so tiny! I hope to get a nice camera for my birthday next month so I can post their progress. Its funny to watch them there has been no bullying so far and they eat great but I don't have a nem in the tank but I have an intersting live rock and i find them all congregated in and within the rock in the morning they do alot of resting in there not like any other clowns that I have..they are just starting to put on some black the B is first and one of the Grade A's is putting on a little black I am looking forward to watching them grow and transform...your pic gives me something to look forward too!

SeaSiren

Picassobabies2-2.jpg
[/IMG]
BabyPicassos-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Picassobabies3.jpg
[/IMG]

I finally learned how to post up some pics...of course they are taken with my cellphone and it stinks and the quality isn't good but, these are my two Grade A's and my Grade B i wish the quality was better sorry ...hopefully I will get a camera for my birthday next month!

SeaSiren

Thanks i know the pics are horrible but alot of it has to do with my Droid phone that I took the pics with...like I said by birthday is next month actually less then a month now and I am hoping to get a decent camera to take pictures of my fish and their progression and also my Red Sea Max progression!

DxSOR25

My snowcassos have finally landed in their forever home in a 24 gallon nano cube.. i took some pics from my iphone4. i promised a while ago so here they are..

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
BEautiful!!
I love their patterns! Especially the one with a white spot under its eye :)
I have several normal stripes that have a white spot under their eye that I am keeping. They're so cute!