The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Soooo I havent been on here in a while, but figured I'd throw my non-Picasso up on here again...I got him in October 2008 and he (ugh now a SHE for sure with her bully tactics) has been doing great and eating everything...I lost my Picasso in a crash over a year ago :(
Dont mind the algae, my parameters are AWESOME right now!!
7bf7bfc7.jpg

e7b32310.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Soooo I havent been on here in a while, but figured I'd throw my non-Picasso up on here again...I got him in October 2008 and he (ugh now a SHE for sure with her bully tactics) has been doing great and eating everything...I lost my Picasso in a crash over a year ago :(
Dont mind the algae, my parameters are AWESOME right now!!
7bf7bfc7.jpg

e7b32310.jpg

Sorry to hear about your losses but that normal stripe looks AWESOME!!
I love the onyx coloration it has developed. :thumbup:

DxSOR25

well my snowcasso pair kicked the bucket this morning, originally i thought it was ich but idk anymore, they were ready to go into a cycled qt ive had running for a lil over a week and when i went to get them this morning they were both dead :( ugh.. lastnight they were swimming around fine and eating like pigs i cant believe they are gone.. well i guess im officially out of the club but i came here to cheer myself up i guess.. anyone on here please post some updated pictures!!

SeaSquirt05

Hey Derek...sorry to read about your two snowcassos..hope my snowcasso cheers you up, i received him from doni on tuesday and seems to be doing very well.
IMG_1740.png

DxSOR25

what a beautyyyy.. keep us all updated as she grows and gets some black coloration!! hope to be back in the club soon

Blue Space

well my snowcasso pair kicked the bucket this morning, originally i thought it was ich but idk anymore, they were ready to go into a cycled qt ive had running for a lil over a week and when i went to get them this morning they were both dead :( ugh.. lastnight they were swimming around fine and eating like pigs i cant believe they are gone.. well i guess im officially out of the club but i came here to cheer myself up i guess.. anyone on here please post some updated pictures!!

Holy smokes Derek! Very sorry to hear that awful news. Hopefully, (as you said) you'll be back in the club in short order and your disappointment will become a distant memory. RIP snowcasso pair!

DxSOR25

Thanks everyone for the kind words! This taught me a lesson to carefully qt all fish! I feel like I lost my pet dog! Ugh I love clowns! Will be back soon!

Miltonic

well doni ive had the grade a picaasso i got from you over 2 yrs and I just had a spawn this so awesome i will def try to raise the eggs.

912126f9.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Congratulations on your spawn! :thumbup: and thanks for posting photos of them. There are MANY of my Snowcassos spawning out there now that I have sold. I've seen multiple photos on other forums of the mature fish and how beautiful they are when their colors develop. I enjoy seeing pics of them :D

SeaSquirt05

Hello I received my one snowcasso from doni on 10/11/11. this is a pic of him with my platinum clown.
IMG_1711.jpg

and this is a solo pic of my snowcasso
IMG_1740.png

Ill continue to post new pics as he grows and develops black

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Beautiful! It will be interesting also to see how much the white continues to spread.

forddna

I was among the first to get some of these fish. I got a Grade A Picasso first, then a Snowcasso a few months later. Neither has become a female. They are both still only about 2" (they are the same size as each other). So no spawn for me. :(

Blue Space

I was among the first to get some of these fish. I got a Grade A Picasso first, then a Snowcasso a few months later. Neither has become a female. They are both still only about 2" (they are the same size as each other). So no spawn for me. :(

Just keep feeding well and it'll only be a matter of time... :D