More Mods

rlcline76

There is just no safe place for Hot Pockets.

Where is the loce for a basic nasty frozen substitute for real food? lol

lcstorc

LOL
Guess you really have to watch what you say around this place now that the mods are watching. :)
I love the video. That is just too funny.
Now back to the underwear thread.

ReefLady

Staff member
Just want everyone to know I'm back from vacation and we're making progress on the staffing situation behind the scenes... stay tuned. Just like in a reef, we don't like to make changes quickly. :square:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Have you seen how QUICKLY I can mess up a reef tank? :LOL: I'm faster than lightening IN a REEF tank! Hope you go SLOWER than that :D

Welcome back Trav!!

lcstorc

Welcome back T.
I hope you had a great time on vacation. We need to see pics when you have a chance.

lcstorc

Craig has been keeping us in line while you were gone.
Man is he tough to get around. Glad you are back. :)

Varga

I think we need a mod to be in charge of other mods. I would like to volunteer for the job :D

ReefLady

Staff member
As promised, we have added two new moderators that I believe will add some fresh blood to the staff, and be great additions to the team. Keep an eye out for more announcements soon.

And please look to this as an example... we ARE listening! Thank you for your patience as we take time to make sure the decisions we make are to the long-term benefit of the site.

Travis

ReefLady

Staff member
You don't, the staff chooses who to invite. What's required? Check out LCStorc's posting history. :)