Search results

1. Nowellsy SNR

Moorish Idol

Spotted him in my LFS just thought i would share the video with you guys ‪Moorish Idol‬‏ - YouTube
  2. Nowellsy SNR

Phosphate Levels

Hi guys just bought a Red Sea Phosphate Pro test kit My levels are between 0.04 to 0.08 is this a normal level?
  3. Nowellsy SNR

ATI Purple Plus

Its getting to that time of year again where i'll be changing out my T5's i want to go for a different look, who's using the ATI Purple plus thoughts please These must be pretty new because i dont remember seeing them in the list to buy last year. Thanks Anthony
  4. Nowellsy SNR

Merry Christmas RS Reefers

Hi guys just checking in for Christmas havnt forgot about you i need to rediscover my reefing mojo in 2011 anyway Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Anthony, Pamela and Courtney x x
  5. Nowellsy SNR

PinPoint Salinity Monitor's ?

Are they worth it been having a few problems with my Refractormeter reading I've seen one for £119 is that about right?
  6. Nowellsy SNR

Making Waves!

Was messing around thought id do a video of my tank :turntable Enjoy :yup: YouTube - Red Sea Max 250 22/04/2010
  7. Nowellsy SNR

Makes me wonder?

Its not the corals and livestock need looking after as much Its the bloody hardware!:cursin:
  8. Nowellsy SNR

Help!

Hi guys Went to replace my new T5's and 2 of the new bulbs blew my hood i could smell smoke now 2 of the connections where the T5's go are totally gone! What do you think happened dodgy lights?
  9. Nowellsy SNR

New Vortech Toy

EcoTech Marine Introduces the EcoSmart Driver Major features of the EcoSmart Controller include: • Convert any MP10 and MP40 to an EcoSmart driver, and to wireless • Increased master-slave pump relationship functionality • Easily auto-tune and program customized waves • New modes...
  10. Nowellsy SNR

Light setup?

Right guys i've been looking at so many photos and im really drawn to the blue look of tanks i was thinking for when i change my T5's 3 ATI AquaBlue 1 KZ Figi Purple 2 ATI Actinics ??????????????? Would i be running enough Actinics? :drool: Thanks Anthony
  11. Nowellsy SNR

live-rock.co.uk

Hi guys any UK people just starting out or want to add a little more LiveRock to your system im going to strongly recommend these guys Live Rock Uk Ordered my 10kg of LiveRock at 1.30pm on 03/02/2010 and it was at my front dooe at 8.30am on 04/02/2010 Amazing Customer Service Nigel the guy...
  12. Nowellsy SNR

Quarantine Tank

Hi guys couple off my fish have ICH :lookaroun Im having to sort a Quarantine tank to treat my fish just need a few tips i'll be getting a heater and a cheap powerhead but will weekly water changes be ok?
  13. Nowellsy SNR

UK Guys Tunze 6065 Powerhead for sale

Tunze 6065 on eBay (end time 17-Jan-10 18:20:42 GMT)
  14. Nowellsy SNR

Fish Treats

Hi Guys What treats do you give to your fish? I was thinking live brine shrimp my fish seem to love it but it isnt cheap so was thinking off getting a bag a week for them.:olsmile:
  15. Nowellsy SNR

My Potters Anglefish Swimming around the Vortech

Enjoy:olsmile: YouTube - My Potters Anglefish Swimming around the Vortech
  16. Nowellsy SNR

White RSM250

SPECIAL EDITION/LIMITED STOCK - ARRIVING FEB/MARCH 2010 "WHITE" RED SEA MAX 250 AQUARIUMS - TAKING DEPOSITS NOW - £1599 Why so exspensive?
  17. Nowellsy SNR

Problem with Vortech?

Hi guys my vortech has just arrived set it up and when its in Short Pulse Mode im getting a squeaking noise when the propeller slows down is this normal as its a new pump? Other than that im loving it awsome pump
  18. Nowellsy SNR

I Finally DID it....

The Aptisia in my tank was getting bad and big, i bit the bullet and bought some Red Sea Aptisia remover and its really good stuff just sticks itself the the Aptisia was really easy dont know what i was panicking for lol
  19. Nowellsy SNR

Quick Update!!

I know its a Reef Forum but just a quick update on my daughter, i regard you guys as freinds we had another stint in hospital where home now but they found 2 holes in Courtneys Heart 1 large hole and a small hole, she will need Heart Surgery in January was a massive shock to me and Pamela but...