Quick Update!!

Nowellsy SNR

I know its a Reef Forum but just a quick update on my daughter, i regard you guys as freinds we had another stint in hospital where home now but they found 2 holes in Courtneys Heart 1 large hole and a small hole, she will need Heart Surgery in January was a massive shock to me and Pamela but where going to have a great christmas with Courtney

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and dont forget Family is the most important thing in the World!!:eek:lsmile:

Just ordered my Vortech MP40 i cant wait for it to arrive Pamela was moaning about the cost lol:bouncer:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and don't forget Family is the most important thing in the World!!

Anthony & Pamela - Courtney is in our prayers, wishing your family all the best & for all to go well with the heart surgery
Angel_anim.gif

As a word of encouragement, my wife the director of surgery over the 5th largest Children's Hospital in the Nation & they do heart surgery on the kids every day & the technology & wonderful surgeons have tremendous success & outcomes everyday, I am sure the surgeons there will fix Courtney's heart and all will go well, the surgeons of today have so many resources & knowledge base and high tech equipment, they really know what they are doing & have a tremendously high success rate.

If you or your wife have any questions, I can get my wife to ask any of the surgeons here, just PM me & I would be more than happy to have her ask - I mean this... !!!

Again best wishes - you all will be in our prayers - keep the Faith - I know all will go well !!!

Last edited:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Anthony - I'll be keeping Courtney in my prayers, as well as you and Pamela and your family. Family is indeed the most important thing!

Last edited:

Dweezil

Anthony ~ I can not imagine the stress you and Pamela must be dealing with.
I will definately be saying prayers for her successful surgery and recovery.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family

Spikewire

My thoughts and wishes go out to you and the family Anthony. Glenn is spot on and hopefully you can take some comfort from that. My 3 year old nephew recently had a hole in his heart repaired and it went fantastic. It really is a wonder what medical science can do these days. I'll be sending positive vibes your way.

Oakhouse

Hey Anthony, Really sorry to hear your news, and what a time of year to get the news. Our thoughts are with you and your family. Family is important, just remember to enjoy it!

redsea reefer

Hey Anthony, Im sorry to hear that and my prayers go out to you and your family. Merry Christmas to you as well. Family is everything to me!

tnwillia

Anthony, My best wishes for your family, your daughter will come thru this in flying colors, don't believe anything else! Happy holidays

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Anthony, so sorry to hear about your daughter Courtney. I hope and pray that she makes a full recovery very quickly and that you can have a less stressful 2010. All the best to you and your family.

PS. Could you keep us all updated on her progress if you have the time?