Making Waves!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Anthony - great vid of Lovely tank !!! Reminds me of diving in the ocean with all that flow - very cool !!!
1085.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice wave action Anthony! The corals look like they love it - hopefully they won't get dizzy LOL! How close does it get to slopping over the edge of the tank?

Nowellsy SNR

Cheers chaps

Terry it doesnt get to close just about touches the the plastic where the hood legs are if that makes any sense?

dizzyg

*swoon* i really want vortechs! *sigh* maybe next year. Is the trigger happy in the 250? how much bigger will he get? your copperband is also beautiful! definitely thinking of getting myself one. Does he ever nip at your corals?

Nowellsy SNR

*swoon* i really want vortechs! *sigh* maybe next year. Is the trigger happy in the 250? how much bigger will he get? your copperband is also beautiful! definitely thinking of getting myself one. Does he ever nip at your corals?
Trigger is really happy dont think he will get much bigger im hoping anyway, the Copperband never picks at any of my corals he's eating all my aptasia tho which is great

Thanks for the nice comments guys, im looking forward to getting my new controllers

:bouncer: