Woodstock's 90 gallon

Craig Manoukian

I've seen this doner with romaine lettuce, brocolli, and I'm sure it will work well with nori as you lesve about half to three quaters of an inch below the water line.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Upgrade coming...

I will be upgrading to a 120 over the next few weeks........ stay tuned for a new chronicle thread..... :D

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Waiting with anticipation. I will never catch up if you keep upgrading! Uah!:lol: I know it will be spectacular.

pmac90

Congrats! I guess you just want the depth, huh, Doni? I know how it can get frustrating setting up rocks in the 18" Depth (front to back). I will say be aware of the upgrade bug... a friend went from a 90 (now mine) to a 120 then realized it wasn't big enough in about 3 month and decided that a 210 was needed! LOL :eek:
I will live by the double upgrade rule... every upgrade must double my old tank! :tongue: which explains why i still have the 90. lol

good luck ... we'll all be on the edge of our seats! take many pics!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
It is the largest I can go with right now. My desire is either a 180 or a 220 but I do not want to have to put it on my wood floors. I chose to get the 120 and keep it were my 90 is now. The 120 is not only more water volume, but now I can upgrade the sump size, skimmer size and have more flow (dual overflows w/the 120).

The stand and canopy are used but custom made with birch/oak and I ordered a new 120 RR AGA yesterday :D

pmac90

Yeah, Doni, i hear ya... I would love a 180 also, but that won't happen til i have a new house. But for now, you get to go in sell and buy mode for a little while... fun parts of the hobby too! haha can't wait to see what you come up with!!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Congrats on the upgrade Doni !
I can't wait to see how you aquascape with the 24" width. What are your plans for it, just transfer your livestock ? Are you going to make any adjustments to the canopy or will it be as is ?

lcstorc

This reef is going to totally rock.
I'm so excited you are finally upgrading. I know you have wanted to for some time.
Keep us posted on the process with of course lots of pics.
:)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Robert, I have already aquascaped and reaquascaped it mentally at least a dozen times in my head :rolleyes: ...there is no telling how it will end up... LOL~

Thanks Lynn.. You can count on me to take a pic or two ;)