Woodstock's 90 gallon

billyr98

Ok Doni, you need to be the first to do a Video Chronicle... Start a new revolution!! You need to video tape the breakdown of the 90 and the new 120 going up ;) Can you handle it?? :D :D

TomV

Ok Doni, you need to be the first to do a Video Chronicle... Start a new revolution!! You need to video tape the breakdown of the 90 and the new 120 going up ;) Can you handle it?? :D :D

YES! Doni, take it to the next level! There are so few good reefkeeping videos these days! Be a pioneer! :snshne: :snshne:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I will be glad to video the process..... if at least two of you agree to spend this weekend helping me :tongue:

Gina

RS STAFF
I will be glad to video the process..... if at least two of you agree to spend this weekend helping me :tongue:

If I didn't have so much going on right now, I would have come down to help.
I've been wanting to get down there to visit anyway.
Until then, you could put the camera on a tripod!!!!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well someone has to bring the video camera... and while they're here, they might as well help out! LOL~ :D

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I have friends at the Discovery Channel and National Geograpic. Perhaps, we can get a documentary ready for Shark Week!:lol:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
LOL Dentoid! :LOL:

Lisa, I would love to have both you and Gina over to visit! Once your stuff is loaded we could have a beer or two :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well, I've already ran into my first snag... the acrylic sump I bought a while back is not large enough to comfortably hold my Asm g3 skimmer and pump.... so, I have ordered a 40 gal breeder (36"x18"x16") that should be in by Thursday. I'll need to get it drilled too but there is a fish store in raleigh that can do that. I don't think installing the baffles will take long... at least I hope not....

saltwaterfarm

Oh no! Well at least there is somewhere close to get it done...

BTW, you'll have to give me the skinny on the LFS's down there... I might wanna visit some.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Hehehe... Hijack away~~

Found a place to drill the new 40 gal sump for $12/hole. :thumbup:

I would really, really, really like to use acrylic baffles. Would BOSTIK TITAN BOND PLUS work for acrylic/glass bond?