_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0011-1.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

_DSC0027.jpg

_DSC0029-1.jpg

_DSC0023.jpg

Varga

Thanks everyone.

what tank did all of this stuff come from?

I've been growing this stuff in the 300. Fire and ice zoas are the fastest growing thing I've ever seen! Last year I had maybe 30 polyps, Now maybe a thousand? I've sold a bunch too :D

framerguy

Dang Varga! I just started reading...It was like "Hey,I think I'll start building a tank..." and suddenly, there it is filled with water and ten years worth of coral!! Jeez, it looks like it has been set up for years. Very nice job on the DIY. You still are going to keep the 300, right?

Varga

Stunning!!!
What skimmer are you using? And the big question what is the total cost?:lol:

Thank you. Total cost? who knows :D But I did save a TON by DIY everything except lighting.

Skimmer is DIY with a Sedra 15000 pump.

Hey Greg, thanks for stopping by. hurts to say this but the 300 is going down!!!!! business slowed......magic died..... got sick of notices from electric company saying " u r using 92% more power than your efficient neighbors :D

I LVOE the new tank though. WC's take about a minute and cost next to nothing so I can maintain it better. Corals are already growing faster in this tank. I think all but 1 sps colony are super happy. In about 6 months, I should have a tank I can be proud of :)