Varga's 94 Gallon Cube

Varga

OK folks. tank is filled and running with freshwater. Overflow box is pretty loud, trying to figure it out.

Plumbing is simple as can be. One tube takes water out, another one returns it. nice and simple.

Now I need to figure out a way to take 123 gallons of water from one tank to another. they are about 30 feet apart and in different rooms. I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the wall and sending a garden hose through it.

Varga

man look at my groves and the crazy roots

_DSC0009.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

Varga

Thanks everyone :)

Pemfish, I moved the water and the rock over, the next day parameters in both tanks were identical, so I moved some corals and noticed they opened up so I just moved the rest over too! I think one sps frag is dying but everyone else is open and happy so far. I think the fish look happier and more active.

This tank has a lot more flow and lots more hiding places for the fish.
I did have to trade my three engineer gobies. no more mistakes in this tank :D

I am exited to have a smaller tank. I did a 10% WC and it took like 5 minutes and it cost almost nothing.

Willie McDaries

Varga,you sneaked this tank in on me,I just found it :lol: incredible job....

after building this tank,and having built the 300g...which material would you recommend to someone new,wanting to build a tank.....plywood/glass or all glass......I know size would be a determining factor but which was the easiest to work with?

can we get a close up of the sump/fuge under the tank? :D