"Tom's RSM 250"

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Tom - I saw that you got the zapper from Paul B! Let us know what you think after you get a chance to use it.

tnwillia

Went "Zapping" today. WOW, this is great. I excuted 14 in varoius places thru my tank and back chambers. This video is of the only one I could get a good angle on to film. This guy raises up thru a hole in 2 rock and I've not been able to kill him in 6 months. He pulled back as I hit him, I'll know later today if I got him or not. I'll get a better video ASAP.

Thanks Paul, great product!

tnwillia

Been working on nusience Nems/palypos we talked about last month or so from Coral Magazine, Also trying it on my weeds (Xenia). These will take time to see if they come back in the same spot but it sure knocked them down. More I use it the better I like it, this sure beets scraping/peeling things off the rocks (if it work there). Fun Fun!

reeferman

great news and if it works on xenia,let me know!maybe it will work on clove polyps too,they are the bigger nuissance to me now,

tnwillia

Thanks all!

Hey Shon, it's 24" but Paul told me he could make them to any length. I'm going to get a second one next month that will only be 12" to use in my Fuge.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice videos Tom! Be careful with doing a lot of the pest palys at one time. I still remember when I manually ripped a big hunk of them off my rock they released some toxin that made the tank water milky, and it damaged or killed a lot my corals. I couldn't see that milky stuff being released with the zapping method so maybe this is a better approach.

tnwillia

I'll watch for it Terry, I was just doing small patches to see if it would work before going after it all. I was hitting the Palys in the mouth to start and going from there. I'll know more when the lights come on today. Thanks!

Hey Max I hope you never have any. I didn't for over a year untill it came in on a coral frag from my LSF, been fighting it ever since. Have fun!

tnwillia

A new FTS and a couple other shots today... Enjoy!

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg