There's a new "tank" Sheriff in town - FLIPPER

PIMPALA

ive sent about 10 people to the site after seeing mine in action in person...

only to be "sold out and available feb 15th" which was 2 days ago, and still none for sale.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Nice reviews - thanks for sharing !

Was just looking at their site & saw this:

Contests and Promotions | Flipper Cleaner

Contests
We will be choosing our favorite picture, video or Fl!pper web review each week and sending that person a Free Stainless Steel Blade package!

Send us the link to your online Fl!pper posts and we will choose our favorite…..Happy Flipping!

Am thinking I would like one of these Flippers :dance:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Dave & Tracey,

thank you for your glowing report and your valued input. I spoke in great length with the developer (they are now an RS Sponsor here as well Flipper Cleaner ) and they are indeed working on new varieties of this unit as well as they are still "Tweaking" the current version. Rest assured the guys that made this one are very in touch with their customers and do listen to your ideas both for and against the unit.

Thank you for your reply and I'm tickled to hear how much you like it. I feel the same way sitting here looking at my 12g NanoCube. it's not looked this clean in... well I wont comment on that but suffice to say a LONG time :LOL:

PIMPALA

i'd like to see a nano version, thats about 1/2 the size as the regular one.

dont care if its the same price (hes basically giving it away anyway) but it would be nice in a smaller tank, and tight spaces!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jason the next shipment is en-route but until they are physically in hand that date was "hopeful". If I hear any more definitive date I'll post it hear. I know the developers are just as anxious as everyone else.

On a side note.. part of the problem is that these guys are picky about their product and they are personally inspecting each unit before it goes out the door. If there is any problem they with-hold that unit and return it to the manufacturer. This attention to detail and quality is part of the hold up because they aren't willing to let anything "second rate" get out to the customers.

On a side-side note - Smaller is in the works. I have no idea how soon it will come to market but they are listening to all of you guys and working on other products to meet your specific needs (and a LARGER one too).

Keep the feedback coming :) I'm passing it ALL along to them immediately.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's kind of shocking when someone really cares AND listens to what their customers have to say but as you can tell these guys really do. Now to get more companies to behave like these guys :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Bear it's just a matter of waiting for them to come back in stock. I talk with the inventor almost daily (he's an RC Helicopter pilot like me) and I can assure you he's doing everything he can to get them in hand to start shipping again.

I'll talk with him tonight and if there is anything new to announce I'll post it right here.

Allen

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Bear it's just a matter of waiting for them to come back in stock. I talk with the inventor almost daily (he's an RC Helicopter pilot like me) and I can assure you he's doing everything he can to get them in hand to start shipping again.

I'll talk with him tonight and if there is anything new to announce I'll post it right here.

Allen

Ask him to put me on the list and give him my shipping info when you talk to him. LOL

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I sent him a message just now "emphasizing" the need for a LIST! I'll let you know what comes of it :)

ChrisY

+1 to the 1/2 size model that would rock! I love my full size. Have to admit I havent mastered the flip yet but it cleans like a champ.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
the "Flip" will come. I used to have troubles then one day it just "Clicked" Now I'm a Master Flipper :LOL:

When I know more details about other variations I'll post them here as well. Till then... FLIP OFF! :LOL:

PIMPALA

i flip like its nobody's business now. i use both of mine every day on all of my tanks, and i'm a friggin pro!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The first lot went amazingly quick. The guys who invented it are so picky and such that they are accepting nothing but perfection from their suppliers so this is causing a slight delay. Hopefully some will be available very soon. I'm still keeping my ear to the RR track and once I hear of them being available I'll let you know.

Allen

redneckgearhead

I just received an email back stating that they will be available March 1st. Glad to hear that they accept and sell nothing but the best in quality! Speaks volumes of their character.