The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful!!!
Thanks for allowing me to use it... and for reminding me I need to add more photos to my 'customer photo' page :)

phirak

Just got some clowns from Doni and they have the most amazing patterns I've ever seen. I want to say thank you Doni for dealing with me! Still trying to figure out how to post some pics, any help?

phirak

DSC00954.jpg

The bigger one is not from Doni!
DSC00993.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Beautiful Phirak!
Hint: resizing the photos to around 800x600 is a good size for forums.

TheOtherReefer

Here's an update. Killer is now 1 year old. Below are before and after pics at 3 months old then at 1 year old.

Left side at 3 months
DSCN1444-1.jpg

Left side now at 1 year
PA180262.jpg

Right side at 3 months
DSCN1441-1.jpg

Right side now at 1 year
PA180261-1.jpg

thanks Doni!!!!

nightfire76

nice pics and fish,my wife says they remind her of the micheal jackson vitoligo fish...if thats how you spell it :lol:

forddna

I loooooooooove the Before and After pics!!! I may be ordering another 1-2 after I get my Solana set up. :)

I, too, have one that is a bit over a year old. Got her October last year.

phirak

Hi Doni, Are you gonna post any new fish up this weekend? My friend want to get couple clowns but he's still waiting for the one that he really like.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Yes. I will be posting a few Snowcassos and maybe a few more B's.
Hopefully tonight around 8pm EST.

I am really low in stock right now but it should pick up in a few months. :)

ras

The male on the left about three months, and the female on the right about six months. I am trying to find pictures of them when i first got them but i can only find some of the younger male. I will post a before and after of him, they both colored up really fast, but i expected nothing less from such works of art, thanks Doni

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
Yes. I will be posting a few Snowcassos and maybe a few more B's.
Hopefully tonight around 8pm EST.

I am really low in stock right now but it should pick up in a few months. :)

Hey Doni,

Do you know when you will have some clowns ready for sale? There is no rush; I have a 30 gallon tank I am planning to setup for clowns; just wondering when to start the build is all.

Thanks

SeaSkull

Hi Doni,

First of all, I love your clownfish. I purchased a pair of grade A’s from you back in August 2009 and they arrived healthy and beautiful. One of them has hosted my two RBTA’s (it took about one month), but the other one hangs out nearby and never enters the anenomes. Do you think the anemone host prevents them from pairing up? Perhaps they are still too young.

I’m thinking about buying an additional pair from you, for a second tank I set up. It seems like I am never home when you put new ones up for sale. It also seems like the nice ones are sold fairly quickly. Is there anyway you could keep the videos of the sold ones up on your website for a few days? Just put a big “SOLD” text over the still image. I think Picasso/Snowcasso fans like myself love viewing your fish even if we miss out on them. I am always curious as to what I missed out on, especially since every fish has it’s own unique pattern. Maybe others can chime in if they agree with me.

Keep up the good work!

sambrinar

I added a new GBTA to the tank on Tues.. and the picasso found it immediately rather than 4 months later like the last nem I added... here he is all snuggled up...

DSC00212.jpg

sambrinar

Thanks.. they are both finally going into the nem.. but they don't stay long.. my other clown is an O. clown (can't ever spell the whole name right LOL)