The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Piggybank

I got them in Aug 2009, so 8 months with me now? The female has really gained a ton of white to the other side where there was a single band. I've had people ask me if she was a Snowcasso even.. Here is a pic from last Aug

Fish005.jpg

Thanks! They are so beautiful and have such a personality! :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
You've done well with them! :thumbup:
It is interesting how their white continues to spread. I have found that many of the B's turn into A's and A's into Snowcassos.

Piggybank

It is really interesting and fun to watch. The female, who was an A with one white side and large bands on the other side, has essentially gone to all white with black markings on both sides. Only her face and fins have the orange coloration, which is definitely closer to Snowcasso. The male has filled black in nicely though and they are a great pair together! Thanks for the kind words!

sambrinar

Illidan that one is almost totally white!! great picts!! and Piggybank BEAUTIFUL shots!! WOW.. here is my monster a few weeks ago.. he's almost a year old now.. their nem succumbed to a PH so they are partial to this Blue Xenia AGAIN

DSC00358.jpg

cioutlaw

My grade Bs I got from Doni on Tuesday doing great & 1 already nesting in the Nem! The other just swims laps around the top of the tank.

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

Geppetto

ahh im very confused, are ORA picasso's oce or percs? they say false, yet doni say that her mating pair are ORA, but she says hers are percs?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
ahh im very confused, are ORA picasso's oce or percs? they say false, ......?

Where did you read that?

A. percula are also known as 'true perculas'.
A. occellaris are also known as 'false perculas'.

ORA Picassos (and mine) are A. perculas.

Geppetto

In a holding cell :look:
The 2nd guy seems to like to swim upside down?
I guess thats one of the reasons for the name :spinner:

4503681795_1150975338.jpg

4503681695_8eaec86ce5.jpg

Geppetto

Hahaha crazy little guys. Thank again Toan, it was a pleasure meeting you. I saved your number, feel free to hit me up anytime!

Jerfrog

thats funny. Mine does the same thing. I used to have a pair but the male jumped :( Im going to wait to find another A to mate with my female. Here she is.

2009-12-27163737.jpg

Hahaha crazy little guys. Thank again Toan, it was a pleasure meeting you. I saved your number, feel free to hit me up anytime!

Ditto! How are your clowns doing? Mine are just sitting in the corner of the tank still. I think my PHs were too much for them so i turned off the K-nano. They are still sitting in the corner though...

Geppetto

sadly they are still in a cage :[. I might mix an ora and a doni together, I think I want the contrast of a crazy looking clown and a normal looking.

My clowns are still doing great! They pick at all the copepods on my back wall and are eating other food like pigs! Only thing is they only stay on the back wall mostly in the corner around my return. I have the stock return pump on a BC14, do you think this is too much flow for them to swim around?