The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

sambrinar

Very cute guy Marvin, Looks like they are gonna be OK. Next thing you know your gonna have babies :D Mine are attached at the fin now, go everywhere together

MarvinsReef

They are all so cute Doni.. You did a wonderful job...

Nice video Marvin
Doni sure did an awesome job on these guys... Snowcasso's are the bombdigitty... LoLz...

Very cute guy Marvin, Looks like they are gonna be OK. Next thing you know your gonna have babies :D Mine are attached at the fin now, go everywhere together
so far, they are co existing fine... they are not hanging out together still... the female is playing hard to get... LoLz... I'm sure a few more days and they'll be together all the time... :)

MarvinsReef

Cool video Marvin and best success with the new little guy.
Thank you... I'm glad to let you guys know that the little guy ate Rod's Food and frozen cyclopeeze today... yay!!! I was a little worried since he hasn't been too interested in food since I got him... but today, the boy just tore it up... :D :) :D

forddna

All righty - one month before and after pics!

Before:
Picasso6.jpg

After:
Picasso11-11-08-3.jpg

Here's a new and better picture taken 1 week later! I can never get pics of the other side of him! He only likes to show off this side!!

Picasso11-17-08.jpg

bluespotjawfish

I think some are left sided and others are right sided - lol! Mine are the same way!

That doesn't look like a frag tank! It looks like heaven to a couple of beauties!

A couple of my guys with big brother BJ and Grandpa Palani
P1100021.jpg

P1100011.jpg

P1100018.jpg

Even the anthias had to check out their new place
P1100012.jpg

This one also likes to hang out with the Misses during the day
P1100024.jpg

A couple closeups!
P1100022.jpg

P1100017.jpg

Now for the other cutie. This one is the most consistent. He hangs out by the vortech and these new acro frags of mine. The other Grade A splits his time between the two of them. I never know where I'll find him.
P1090988.jpg

P1090991.jpg

P1090973.jpg

Also interesting is that the female black perc is spending more time in the middle of the tank checking out the Grade B. And, the female onyx has her eye on the male black perc. I wouldn't be surprised to see a mix and match.

smarsh97

awww great pics. I tried to get pictures of mine today but my camera was not cooperating. I got some but they are blurry.

Sandy

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I have a few questions for those of you that have purchased clowns from me:
  • How long was it before they began eating?
  • How helpful would it have been if I had sent a small amount of Otihime pellets that they were already used to eating?
Thanks in advance for replying :)

sambrinar

I have a few questions for those of you that have purchased clowns from me:
  • How long was it before they began eating?
  • How helpful would it have been if I had sent a small amount of Otihime pellets that they were already used to eating?
Thanks in advance for replying :)

How long before eating... Ummm about 2 seconds after the mush hit the water. Mine had no problems at all, eating flake food too

SeaLover

Hello Doni. What type of anemone would be best for the little one when I get it? I am so excited! I cant wait! Thanks
Cassie

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Brenda for the feedback :)

SeaLover- an E. quadricolor (bubble tip) anemone is a very good choice. Strong lighting and occassional feedings of thawed foods is required.

smarsh97

Mine ate within hours of being in the tank and haven't stopped since then. They eat everything I throw at them from flake to frozen, they are not picky. But the first thing they ate was Aqueon Marine Flake.

They really like the brine with Omega 3 by H2O and the home made mush.

Sandy

forddna

Woohoo!! I got some sorta clear LEFT SIDE pics!!! He only swims across the back of the tank, so it's hard to get a good pic with the stock kit lens on my camera. When I took the first set, he was right at the front of the tank and mostly swimming in place. grr! LOL

Before:
Picasso3.jpg

Picasso2.jpg

Today:

PicassoLeft11-25-2008.jpg

PicassoLeft11-25-2008-2.jpg

TonyD

Both sets that came to Oklahoma started eating within hours. I fed my pair Omega flake w/garlic and followed up with some mysis.