The WART TANK CHRONICLE! start of the 3 month facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Am I seeing things? ... Squatchy finally posting a tank thread?

:LOL:

Booze that was the MOST perfect picture you could have EVER posted!!

Steve, you're gonna thank US when you get this thing redone and "chronicled" and stuff! I know I'm enjoying the thread and have YET to see a pic... imagine what pics WILL do for it.

Cant wait buddy!

Allen :)

vdituri

Oh come on Steve, it can't be that bad! This will most likely be the most comical chronicle on RS. Show us your wart!:D

Just because your a doctor Dent, doesn't mean you can just go around asking to see people's warts! You don't even know where it's located!
lol

Steve, you're just too critical. I like your tank. I can however understand that you might want a change. Go for it! You will feel like you bought a new tank, but without the melted credit card.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Is this thread going to be all text or are we going to see some pictures?! Warts and all!

Victor, have you ever seen a wart in someones mouth! It's called a papilloma and I'm not telling you how they get there!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Please be advised! this chronicle is about to make a very sharp left turn, stay tuned for further developments.:bouncebox

BEELZEBOB

awww giddy boy!

i really Eyez wide open for this!!!

big%20eyes4s.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
As you can see this is one Rude tank, however a really long headbang with the skimmer people has clarified my muddy thoughts, that is simply the WART TANK will cease to be, decommissioned, mothballed,scrubbed, gone, ceases to exist. New Plan... NEW TANK!!!!!!

Last edited:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Pic #1 is the new location, 8' high x 35'' wide and 30'' deep, this will give me some depth to play with, The laundry sink will have to be relocated to Pic#2 area, looks like a major to me lol, last time I moved a sink we ended up with a new kitchen, would that be part of an OCD problem?

Last edited:

framerguy

:lurk: :woody: ...

boozeman, that millionaire thing was the funniest thing I've seen lately, made my day!

Sas, if you think that tank looks like poo then I'm never posting another photo of mine!

vdituri

After seeing your tank I will never complain about mine being too pink. lol
Just kidding man. Sounds like you get to have all kinds of fun.
New tank, moving the sink. That will teach Teresa to go away for 2 weeks.
:whstlr:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
still out of karma, the rations are getting a bit lean I think, Frankie planted pics when Teresa gets back, Ill pm you,Victor I wear a blue tooth headset for my phone thats as close to "pink" as im getting.Melanie I hereby bequeath all things pink to you!

lcstorc

Hey I like pink too.
The pic I see a lot more yellow than pink. I like yellow as well. Darn different country thing. I wish I could get some bits and pieces of your tank for mine.
Good luck on the new project. Ought to be lots of fun.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hey I like pink too.
The pic I see a lot more yellow than pink. I like yellow as well. Darn different country thing. I wish I could get some bits and pieces of your tank for mine.
Good luck on the new project. Ought to be lots of fun.

Lynn I think the yellow is a fresh water tank lol, the reef is purplepinkstink. This is going to be fun, I am pumped and hot to trot! this is like starting from scratch and knowing just enough too be dangerous:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.