The WART TANK CHRONICLE! start of the 3 month facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie

still out of karma, the rations are getting a bit lean I think, Frankie planted pics when Teresa gets back, Ill pm you,Victor I wear a blue tooth headset for my phone thats as close to "pink" as im getting.Melanie I hereby bequeath all things pink to you!

He he he. More Pink for you!

(For you oldies, that's a singer named Pink.)

I know, I keep getting chastised for giving Dentoid too much Karma. RS says "Spread the Love Baby!"

kathywithbirds

That's not so bad... you should see the algae in mine... although the conchs were worth their weight in gold!! Platinum even!!

I like the pink. And isn't most of it coralline? And I like the cube idea : ) I wish I had known more when I scaped it, the rock is pyramidal, not too much outcroppings to place corals on. Think like a city... UP!! UP!!

lcstorc

My tank is Purple. Can I swap some purple for some pink?
Frank put a new rock in the 125 and it is blaringly white whle all else is purple. Gotta take pics this weekend. It is just too funny.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
i cant take much more! now Im changing its starting to look like a pepto bismol commercial and its giving me upset stomach, definitely having black sand this time. JUST SAY NO! to PINK!!!

Melanie

i cant take much more! now Im changing its starting to look like a pepto bismol commercial and its giving me upset stomach, definitely having black sand this time. JUST SAY NO! to PINK!!!

Ihatepink.gif

Ok, ok...I'll quit giving you more pink.

Black sand! Yeah!!!! Do it! I love that look.

Wait, if you tank looks all smashing, we can't call it the tank-o-warts! :(

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL to that! going to play with bulbs today and see if I can wash away the pinkstink. rough drawing of new stand for inspection, thanks everyone for the support be it pink or not lol

Last edited:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I love "cubish" tanks...lol
You'll love the wider tank especially when it comes to the scaping. Is it really going to be 42" tall ?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
OMG NO!!!! thats the stand, tank at 24 to 26, Cheeks O cube master! what would you suggest for lighting??

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
ooo... black sand, maybe some of that white tonga branch? nice!

No Tonga, Im going to build,finish and fill then excess rock to the sump, choice to the display, then the ugly digging out an 8 year old fully loaded cc bed, that should stink up the house a bit:whstlr:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
You guys can have the pink and yellow.... all I want is the PURPLE!! LOL..

Removing the cc bed sure will stink up the house. Good thing you're doing it while the wifey is away ;)

I can't wait to see how this turns out!! Go Sassy!! :dance:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL Woody, I think you missed the left turn, this will take a bit to get to emptying the tank, must do demolition, plumbing, build stand,tank, hood, more plumbing, honeydew list, etc, before x mass tho for sure

Techno-Vicki

Very good, a cube. But are you sure about pink? I have a pink ricordia, pink xenias, pink colt, pink zoas, pink birdsnest, and a pinki mystery wrasse. I love pink. Ya gotta have pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.