The Reef Sanctuary Ambassadors Program

ReefLady

Staff member
We are proud to announce a new program here at Reef Sanctuary that has been quite some time in the making, and we feel is exactly aligned with the ideals and goals upon which we were founded.

In case you haven't been around for long... our goal is to be the best - not the biggest - reef forum. And we will get there because of our members, our staff, and the friendly, welcoming, family atmosphere that we have worked so hard to establish and maintain.

This program is designed to highlight and honor those members who are not only meeting this expectation but exceeding it on a daily basis. So without further ado we bring you...

The Reef Sanctuary Ambassador Program​

This program is to reward and honor members who are already going above and beyond in our objectives.

The objectives of the RSAP are to:
• Promote Reef Sanctuary daily in all actions on the forum
• Embody the Reef Sanctuary spirit
• Serve as virtual mentors, advisers, and helpers of members with their tanks/systems in a manner that fosters the Reef Sanctuary philosophy
• Portray patience and understanding especially when working with “newbies” to our forum and hobby
• Recruit new members to Reef Sanctuary

Reef Sanctuary Ambassadors will be awarded occasionally via PM and announced on the open forum by RS Staff. Benefits of RSAP are:
o A special badge next to your avatar stating you are one of the few RSAP
o 6-month Premium Membership status
o A dedicated forum only they (and RS Staff) can post in​

Candidates can be nominated by members or by staff and decided upon by RS Staff.

We will be announcing the first members of the RS Ambassadors in this thread shortly.

Yours,

Allen & Travis

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok gang... please take a moment to congratulate each of the following for being awarded to the

The Reef Sanctuary Ambassador Program

• DianaKay
  • mcentire1123
  • nivek
  • goma
  • Bearjohnson
  • ddelozier
  • Wrangy

We're so very excited about this program and are proud to have the opportunity to award it to each of them.

ReefLady

Staff member
One final note...

Moving forward, as we decide on new Moderators, RS Ambassadors will be given first and most serious consideration.

:thumber:

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Congratulations to those listed! Couldn't ask for a better group to start with.

jvelkgrove

Congratulations! and thanks to all of you that have given advise, not just to me but all that have posted... Keep up the good work!!!

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Many thanks everyone. Looking forward to an even better RS for everyone :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks everyone!! :D

It's a real honour to be commended so highly :) everyone here is so helpful and you've certainly done a great deal helping me out alone :) All I'm, and I'm sure the others, want to do is return the favour and help everyone we can so we can keep Reef Sanctuary as awesome as it truly is!! :)

Thanks again everyone,
Dom

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Congrats to all. I think this program is perfect for RS.

Thanks for helping to make RS a real "sanctuary" :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers Travis for new Ambassadors Program acknowledging some of the great members of RS that make us the Best reefing forum on the net and Congrats to the 1st round of members to receive this award!

Thanks for making RS great !

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks everyone!! Glad to be able to give back to such a great community!!

theplantman

Congrats to all, you deserved this award. Keep up the great advice and attitudes. They are very much appreciated by all.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:thumber: Thanks Everyone at Reef Sanctuary! :)
Not just for the added title (even tho I L:heart:VE IT!) but for all the help given to me since my very 1st post here.
My tank would not be as AWESOME as it is now without the great advice I've gotten here. My SW addiction wouldn't be near as FUN. :D
I hope I can forever continue to GIVE BACK as GREAT of support & encouragement here at RS as I have been given.
It's more fun to learn together & share what works so...
LET'S DO THIS!! :crowd:

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
We have a great bunch of folks here, even if a few are slightly bent(waves hands). Open forums such as this, dedicated to a particular area of interest are now and always should be invaluable sources of information.

Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.(Proverbs 15:22)