The Myreeftoyours fan club

Willie McDaries

Happy Easter to everyone...
and with this first order I hereby place, I hope to be another satisfied fanclub member!

hey Scott,congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the fan club,you'll be more than happy with your purchase....in fact,you'll be buying more and more,buying from JJ is as addictive as reefing :lol:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome to the club Chewbacca! I took it upon myself to go that direction after the wookie.

....... I'm Matt n i love u pavona

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Just ordered a frag pack from JJ, can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Shipped yesterday and at my door this morning at 0830! Packed great and just beautiful corals. I could not be happier with my purchase. Once acclimated I put them all in the bottom part of the tank and within a very short time they all had full polyp extension. I picked out a few and then told JJ "I have 6 39W T-5 lights and I need corals that will do well in the upper part of my tank" and let him pick out the rest. The Green Pavona has amazing color in person, the photos on his site just don't do it justice!

dmatt88

Shipped yesterday and at my door this morning at 0830! Packed great and just beautiful corals. I could not be happier with my purchase. Once acclimated I put them all in the bottom part of the tank and within a very short time they all had full polyp extension. I picked out a few and then told JJ "I have 6 39W T-5 lights and I need corals that will do well in the upper part of my tank" and let him pick out the rest. The Green Pavona has amazing color in person, the photos on his site just don't do it justice!

Ur response is the same as mine!

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

dmatt88

An acan. Isn't that the name of a star wars character.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I had a bad experience with Fedex last week and the order that was supposed to be shipped Friday, then Saturday, arrived Monday. No fault of Jared's. It was all Fedex. He promptly replaced my order and the new ones arrived this morning. His business is top notch. I have nothing but good things to say. I'll try and get some photos up once I get to see everything in the tank and open. Just had enough time to acclimate, drop them in and then get back to work.