RS STAFF
PREMIUM
A couple of pics.

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
When I decided to buy from JJ, I just sent him an email explaining what I was looking for. He replied back within a couple of hours and we talked back and forth about what I was looking for (softies, SPS,etc.) and where they would be placed in the tank. He provided excellent advice and assistance picking out suitable corals. Great guy!

Doogle

Yes I'm a fan. Received well packed and well received. You the man Jared. Posting pics on my chronicles. But since Matt already posted a nice tri color birds nest I'll show my new torch!
89ED5026.jpg

Doogle

Oops I guess that pic was posted by Goma, my bad...I think Jared has another tri color birds nest on the site right now.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Jared, a few months back, Matt gave me a piece of his tricolor BN that he got from you. Under my LEDs, it's colored up into a full on Birds of Paradise! Just thought you'd like to know. :D

Funlad3

I still can't find my stupid camera cord! As soon as I do though, pictures for sure! It's definitely one of my favorite pieces. :D

dmatt88

I still can't find my stupid camera cord! As soon as I do though, pictures for sure! It's definitely one of my favorite pieces. :D

Kids. My daughter 16 yrs old mind u, lost her camera from Florida in march. Just found it yesterday. In her suitcase still! Cmon ben get to digging bro!

.............stay thirsty my friend.

engineer goby

Thanks to JJ's mad packing skills most of my corals survived their 48 trip that included baking on a 98f Tarmac in Memphis and hours in the sun on my front steps accuweather real deal 105. Pictures and beers coming later