The Myreeftoyours fan club

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ill start this thing. I figure all good sellers need a fan club. Can't tell u how many orders I've placed but everytime more than satisfied. Bravo JJ!

I'm Matt n I hate heaters.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329690078002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329690078002.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 155

Willie McDaries

here's my first 2 orders,these will not be the last either...excellent work jj thank you

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

this was a great idea Matt :D

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'm in! JJ an I are tight now after just one order. Well it was just one order for JJ but it was the first only coral order by myself. That said, I will say that JJ did all right by me. He gained my loyalty simply by making me feel like I was his only order!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
You guys are the greatest! I see you all as personal friends and would be honored to have a beer with any of you!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
JJ saved my life and Ive named all my children after him! and if he opens up in Canada Ill buy from him too lol

engineer goby

I look forward to my first order. I'm going to Fla for a mini vacation and will be placing an order upon return.

DesertOrchid

My second order from JJ came in last week. Awesome as always! Thanks JJ and I'll buy the beer and pizza!! If we get to Reefstock next month it just might happen!!! Count me as a fan for sures!!!:hug1:

Built347

Uhh I ordered 2 pumps and a reactor later last night and Im STILL waiting for them... WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG...

....over and out!.

Built347

That's obviously a joke... but incase of density... JOKING! JJ is the man!!

....over and out!.