Surgery Tomorrow

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yippie!!!
:eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere: :eek:verhere:

kathywithbirds

Glad to hear Travis!! keep up the morphine, I don't think you want to know about Doni's participation in the nekkid posting...

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Morphine ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Glad to hear you're doing well!

I'm sending you a caretaker/guardian angel.

Call her Nurse Firecoral.:D

untitled-1.jpg

Christ20Farley20-20Dancing.gif
Before you know it you'll be cuttin' a rug!
Napoleon-Dancing.gif

lcstorc

Glad to hear things are going well and your doc is giving you good drugs. We'll keep on with the nekid posting till you are completely back.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Scott, he needs to REST his back not injure it further. Hummm.... I wonder if his wife is posting for him.... Whoops!! :goofy: LOL!

DrHank

Do what your doctors say. Above all don't try to rush your recovery. I have had the opportunity to provide care for many folks that have and none are glad that they did. It's going to take longer than you think to heal properly but hopefully all will go well and your recovery will be smooth sailing. Glad that all went well!

ReefLady

Staff member
thanks so much everyone. I am doing grrrrreat and that's npt just the drugs talking. you all sure know how to make a guy feel loved. :)

BarbMazz

thanks so much everyone. I am doing grrrrreat and that's npt just the drugs talking. you all sure know how to make a guy feel loved. :)

So glad you're feeling good! Be careful not to do too much too soon.

We loce you, Travis! :wave:

Woodstock

RS STAFF

LOL~ You're high as a kite!! I can tell all the way from here! :laughroll

PEMfish

Glad your doing good. And Glad of you feel widely socaly acepted on a personal level.
Screw it, loce ya.
Nekid! :yehoo: