Surgery Tomorrow

prow

look out travis, Doni is already looking for the wand charger:ponder2:, i feel a little pay back in the air. i think a banning maybe coming:tumble:

tbittner

I might need to take a break from RS tomorrow because I don't think I want to see Doni chasing around a nekkid boozeman saying "Here bunny, bunny, bunny...." :eek:

Take care Travis! I wish you the best!

Good luck. Take the pain meds before you need them. Ask for help frequently. Tell all the hospital staff lots of fabulous aquarium reef stories. Regale them with water chemistry and fish pharmacy data. Medical people love latin so only use formal fish and coral names in your stories. They will talk about your stay for years!!!:heart:

lcstorc

I might need to take a break from RS tomorrow because I don't think I want to see Doni chasing around a nekkid boozeman saying "Here bunny, bunny, bunny...." :eek:

Delete Delete Delete

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

LMBO! :LOL:

kathywithbirds

Oh boy, here we go...

Some will be wondering what to do :ponder2: but Booze and Witty will be :clink: :apint: then we'll have them going :woohoo: :woohoo: and :poke: and Doni will be chasing Booze going :nono: while the rest of RS is :faces: and :willis: but some might want to join in the :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :makefun:

Doni will eventually have to break out the :chainsaw: or :rocket: but I hope she won't :help1: :eek:verhere: :tears: :surrender:

But you know Witty and Booze will eventually :stars: :ashamed:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Oh boy, here we go...

Some will be wondering what to do :ponder2: but Booze and Witty will be :clink: :apint: then we'll have them going :woohoo: :woohoo: and :poke: and Doni will be chasing Booze going :nono: while the rest of RS is :faces: and :willis: but some might want to join in the :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :makefun:

Doni will eventually have to break out the :chainsaw: or :rocket: but I hope she won't :help1: :eek:verhere: :tears: :surrender:

But you know Witty and Booze will eventually :stars: :ashamed:

LOL!! too funny~ You got karma!

PEMfish

LMAO So much funny stuff here...
You can't take my head band... :yehoo: unless you put the bunny slippers in Ts lunch box.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Best wishes Travis. I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and successful operation.