Surgery Tomorrow

ReefLady

Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am having back surgery tomorrow. They will be repairing 2 of my 3 herniated discs, as well as some narrowing of the spinal column.

I go under the knife at noon CST tomorrow and should come home tomorrow night assuming all goes well. After that, I will probably be offline for a few days as I begin the recovery process. I'm not sure what the next few weeks will hold, but it is possible my availability will be limited.

This is not, I repeat NOT a bummer. :nopity: I have been miserable for the last couple of months and am really looking forward to the surgery so that I can resume functioning like a normal human being. :bigbounce

The site will, of course, be in excellent hands with Doni at the helm and our wonderful mod staff.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Travis

boozeman

thats it..I'm runnin around RS nekkid !! :invisible

Take care captain...the helm is in capable hands... you will be in my prayers for a successful outcome :)

kathywithbirds

Dude, you'll definitely feel better after the repair. An uncle had it and he was so glad he did! Hope you're running around RS in your underwear again soon.

Doni, please don't let Booze run around nekkid.

prow

good luck hope all goes well and we see ya back in action soon, until then take it easy, and if its real easy take it twice:D

lcstorc

Doni you just want the nekkid club to go away. :)

Glad to hear you are finally going to feel better Travis. I hope everything goes perfectly and you are back on your feet soon.

Witfull

im starting the all RS nekid Club.....as of 8AM tomorrow.....everyone nekid,,,if only under your clothes~