Rumour: Red Sea LEDs coming soon...........

Naj117

Afternoon All!

So there are whispers that Red Sea will be releasing LED units for the Max Series......................

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Afternoon All!

So there are whispers that Red Sea will be releasing LED units for the Max Series......................

I'm not going to say too much as when I did last time the thread got locked down lol. But I hate to be devils advocate but Red Sea just won't do it. There have been rumours circulating the globe for at least two years, and evening the s series where advertised as having a led upgrade coming soon on all their literature.
Go on Red Sea I dare ya to tell my I'm wrong lol.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Yep that's the one. You guys and Red Sea know I only try for the best. So until further notice I think I'll shut up on it.

Naj117

I read that thread also but I'm pretty sure I may be correct, I was right about the C series.

I really do hope its true as I bought a clam a few weeks back, it looked stunning at the LFS as it was under Radions but then I got it home and the difference is night and day and I'm sure the whole tank would look completely different under LEDs

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
I put Radions in the hood of my RSM250.

I read that thread also but I'm pretty sure I may be correct, I was right about the C series.

I really do hope its true as I bought a clam a few weeks back, it looked stunning at the LFS as it was under Radions but then I got it home and the difference is night and day and I'm sure the whole tank would look completely different under LEDs

orieng

Where is the whisper coming from mate? Got me excited. Nothing beats a original system designed for the tank

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Man - kinda disappointed that I just purchased a C-Series and now they are releasing something better....

Don't think like that as there will always be something better and you'll drive yourself crazy!! All the tanks work well.