Richard's RSM250 Journey

Oakhouse

Thanks guys, just decided to sell up the house and move into rented for a while, easier to find a place without the tank... I'm sure I'll get back into in the future.. but then again we haven't actually put the for sale board up yet.

Nowellsy SNR

Your right Richard when i moved i slipped up talking about where to put my tank when we went to veiw, a couple of days later the the letting agency rang up saying they where worried about the tank they even had to come round and have a look to see if it was safe

Good luck mate

Dweezil

Richard ~ It's been sooooo long. How are you and how are things going? Hope all is well. :) Stop in when you can.

Oakhouse

Thanks Tammy, Juan,

It has been soooooooooo long... lots of life changes happening at the moment. Haven't had much time recently to keep up with RS. Hope everyone is ok. I still have my tank (for the moment). Did a major clean out today.. It was way past due.. Nothing changed in the tank. Heres a couple pics (bob is still drinking his guiness! lol). Also managed to take a small video.

DSCF6663.jpg

DSCF6668.jpg

DSCF6671-1.jpg

DSCF6674-1.jpg

DSCF6678.jpg

DSCF6679.jpg

[video=youtube;CWmuRfx8XGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWmuRfx8XGs[/video]

Dweezil

Glad you could take time to check in. :) Love that last picture of Bob. Everything has grown so much looks great. Hope all is going well for you.