Rhodes19's 180 build (slow Build)

crespeto

okay, that makes sense. I can just imagine the look your talking about, but kind of like meds for the kids, it is good for them so they will just have to deal with it. Good luck with the demo this weekend. As for the Korilia Evo's I have 4 of the 1050's and they are great. Enjoy the new toy.

Rhodes19

Ok,

Just a short up date. Between work, studying and messing up my left foot, I haven't had much time to catch up on posts or work at home. Last night my wife put me in time out and made me get off my foot (stress fracture, joint damage, and I nice big, tennis ball size knot on my leg [don't ask]) and had me sitting with my leg propped up. I can expect more of the same over the weekend. If she catches me up on a ladder moving the fan this weekend, I may be swimming with my fishes. LOL. I will do one thing though. Its time for my Christmas wrasse to come out of QT so I'll move her tomorrow. I'm sure she will enjoy the 6' of swimming room. :)

jpsika08

Chris,
Sorry to hear about your left foot hope you recover soon.

Good luck with your wrasse and moving him to the DT, hope we can see some pictures of him swimming on the open :)

crespeto

Man sorry to hear about the foot, with a proper nurse keeping you from doing things silly and hurting yourself I'm sure you'll be up and about causing trouble soon. How did the move of the christmas wrasse go? Pictures please :)

Rhodes19

Chris,
Sorry to hear about your left foot hope you recover soon.

Good luck with your wrasse and moving him to the DT, hope we can see some pictures of him swimming on the open :)

Thanks Juan. The foot is getting better but the right ankle is starting to act up because of the compensation. Fortunately I can treat my self at the office and speed the recovery along. :)

I'll see if I can get some pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

Rhodes19

I have two of the Koralia 1400 and I like them alot!

That's good to hear. For a while there I was not impressed with Koralia but the 1400 is making me give them a second thought. If I can find one more (used most likely), I'll put it on the other side of the tank and have some decent flow. :)

Rhodes19

Man sorry to hear about the foot, with a proper nurse keeping you from doing things silly and hurting yourself I'm sure you'll be up and about causing trouble soon. How did the move of the christmas wrasse go? Pictures please :)

Hi Chris,

Thanks. Yeah, she keeps me under control pretty well. LOL The transfer went well. The 6 line wrasse (named Christmas) harassed the Christmas wrasse (named Noel) for about 24 hours until Noel had enough and said something about it. After that, they are both swimming around like friends. :D I'll see if I can get some pictures tonight.

Rhodes19

Ok,

Soooo, my wife asks me last night what are we doing for Valentines this weekend and apparently, the answer "Oh, I don't know. What ever you want to do" was not the correct response. beat_dead_horse I'm sure moving the fan this weekend or getting some corals won't work either. You'd think after 28 years of marriage I would have this Valentines thing down. Time to do some thinking and planning. :bugout:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hey Chris!
Sorry to be away from your thread for so long. Hows the foot and leg? If you need help with anything while your healing let me know.
Looking forward to seeing the wrasse pictures. :thumbup:

Willie McDaries

Ok,

Soooo, my wife asks me last night what are we doing for Valentines this weekend and apparently, the answer "Oh, I don't know. What ever you want to do" was not the correct response. beat_dead_horse I'm sure moving the fan this weekend or getting some corals won't work either. You'd think after 28 years of marriage I would have this Valentines thing down. Time to do some thinking and planning. :bugout:

oh I'll bet you done messed up,you got her something the first year you were married,mistake....they expect it every year after LOL JK

hope the foot is getting better

redneckgearhead

I "broke" my wife while we were still dating, She told me she didnt want anything for her birthday and thats what she got. And to my surprise she was upset, but I explained to her that I would not be playing those highschool games of trying to figure out the hidden meaning in what she says and she can not put the dots close enough together for me to connect them, its just who I am. She is either straight up and honest about it or she gets what she says she wants! So from then on she usually tells me what I got her or tells me what to get! Wich reminds me I gota run by the store today! Good luck!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Chris, after all this bad advise your getting I highly suggest getting Jill a big box of chocolates and some roses from costco! Yes, costco has the best flowers in Charleston ;) :poke:

redneckgearhead

LOL no no no, I wasnt recommending that to anyone! ESPECIALLY if youve been married 28 years! My wife is not like most, and again if you have always gotten her something I would highly recommend continueing that!

sorry If I highjacked.

Val

For some reason the movie "Misery" kept flashing through my mind while reading this page of your thread. I agree skip all this well intentioned *cough cough* advice. I don't have any advice ... just wanted to wish you luck on V-Day. :)

Rhodes19

oh I'll bet you done messed up,you got her something the first year you were married,mistake....they expect it every year after LOL JK

hope the foot is getting better

LOL, oh yeah, I messed up good. I set the precedence a long time ago. I think it was part of her training program she had for me. :D I break training every so often to keep her on her feet.

My foot is getting better. It would be quicker if I would stay off of it. :)

Rhodes19

I "broke" my wife while we were still dating, She told me she didnt want anything for her birthday and thats what she got. And to my surprise she was upset, but I explained to her that I would not be playing those highschool games of trying to figure out the hidden meaning in what she says and she can not put the dots close enough together for me to connect them, its just who I am. She is either straight up and honest about it or she gets what she says she wants! So from then on she usually tells me what I got her or tells me what to get! Wich reminds me I gota run by the store today! Good luck!

Hi Scott,

Well done. I wish I did that a long time ago. I like my son in law's tactic: "I'll ask what's wrong 3 times and if she says "nothing", 3 times then I asked and there is nothing wrong". I tried that with my wife. Didn't work!!